Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

The Bath Divas Affiliate Program

valcine
Trust:

The Bath Divas Affiliate Program

Hello Everyone,

I'd love to tell you a little bit about myself and my company, The Bath Divas. My daughter and I started our line of bath and body products ten years ago. Our product line features sugar scrubs, Vitamin A, C, & E lotion, 100% soy candles, and much more. As we approach our 11 year anniversary, we are seeking to take our business to the next level by promoting our brand and products utilize the power of affiliate marketing.
We are launching subscription programs for our lotion, sugar scrub, and candles, so there is the potential for residual income.
All new affiliates who sign up between now and January 31, 2021 to represent our brand and promote our products will receive:
Tier 1 - 30%
Tier 2 - 10%
Tier 3 - 5%
& 30% discount on their own purchases
My website is hosted through Volusion, and it comes with an Affiliate Marketing and tracking platform. Affiliates receive banners and affiliate links to aid them in promoting the brand and products.
All affiliates enrolling during this time will be grandfathered in at these commission rates. Affiliates enrolling after January 31, 2021 will enroll at the current commission rate the date of their enrollment.
If you would like to know more, the link is in my signature.
Thank you,
Valcine & The Bath Divas
glamsaves
Trust:
Id be happy to! Ive sent you a msg before realizing i could reply on here as well.

This topic was started on Dec 22, 2020 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.