Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Sugarbook Affiliate Program (Dating) - Get Up to $155/ Sale

affiliates.sugarbook
Trust:

Sugarbook Affiliate Program (Dating) - Get Up to $155/ Sale

Dear affiliate, why this is the perfect opportunity to promote one of the hottest dating verticals right now.

Sugarbook is the #1 premium dating site for Sugar Babies and Sugar Daddies. Founded in 2017, we are Asia’s largest sugar daddy dating platform. With over 3 million members worldwide, Malaysia is one of our largest membership bases, followed by Singapore and the USA.

Even without promotion, Sugarbook grows organically without venture capitalist funding.

We believe this is the perfect opportunity for early adopters for those affiliate marketers who have the budget to scale the campaign to profitability fast.

Because this is a proven offer, our product has reached the product market fit in less than 24 months. So this is the chance for you to capitalize.

Here's the breakdown of the Sugarbook commission structure.

Sugarbook runs on the freemium model, the users register for free, when they want more advanced features, the users have to upgrade their membership to unlock more.

Sugarbook got 3 pricing structures for members to upgrade:

The 1-month plan costs $62.95 USD (you'll get $47 USD in commissions)

The 3 months plan costs $146.85 USD (you'll get $110 USD in commissions)

The 6 months plan costs $209.70 USD (you'll get $157 USD in commissions)

If you have any question, feel free to ask me at [email protected]
Join the hottest dating affiliate program that payouts 75% commission (up to $155 per sale).

Apply here -> https://sugarbook.me/affiliate

smartscraper
Trust:
This isn't the right place to promote this kinda program. I don't think you will get any leads/conversions from here.
Web Scraping Service: https://rentechdigital.com/smartscraper
Download List of Business/Store Location Report