Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Should I have an Adsense account for every Adsense site?

joshua
Trust:

Should I have an Adsense account for every Adsense site?

Hello everyone,

I was wondering should I have multiple adsense accounts? One for each adsense site? If so what are the benefits? I have also been noticing my ads aren't populating all the time. One hour they are up, the next they are down. I have over 30 sites and have never had this problem. The only thing I can figure is that they are all on the same account. Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks!
PremiumMember
belgian
Trust:
I could be wrong , but I think you're allowed to have only 1 account.

belgian
Discover digital photography

joshua
Trust:
I know that we can have multiple accounts. I think Mark mentioned it in one of his videos but can't remember which one.
PremiumMember
belgian
Trust:
I know you can have multiple Adwords accounts when you exceed 25 active campaigns, but for adsense... :?
Discover digital photography

PremiumMember
promocode
Trust:
Hi Joshua,

Yeah, Belgian is right we can have multiple Adwords accounts but Adsense is strictly limited to one. That's why you see such panic when someones account gets banned although I know there are ways around it I don't think a second account is going to help you.

I've got over 100 sites with one account and the only time I have a problem with ads showing up is if my page isn't optimized for my keywords well - Google can't figure out what ads to put there and that doesn't happen often.

Are you getting public service ads or no ads at all when they're down?

PC
Last edited by promocode on 08 Dec 06 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

joshua
Trust:
Hello Promocode,

I don't even get the service ads when the adsense does not show. My sites are well optimized for my main keywords. I have maybe 5 of my 30 sites that aren't in the top 10 of Google. I could have swore that we can have multiple adsense accounts. If not I appreciate the responses. Thanks!