Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Protecting ClickBank Thank You pages for FREE

manojk
Trust:

Protecting ClickBank Thank You pages for FREE

Guys,

I am a web developer and I get several customers (ClickBank vendors) asking me to protect their Thank You pages (from being posted in forums and search engines).

Based on ClickBank API, I recently protected download pages for a client. In the process, I also saw that many other vendors charging about $50 per month. I would

say its a STEAL.

How do you all protect your Thank You pages? Do you all really pay so much? If many people are interested, I can try to put up a simple mash-up that ANY clickbank

vendor can use for free. Or does something like this already exist so I can save my time?

Let me know guys.

Cheers
Manoj Kumar
ClickBank Tools: http://www.lockdbank.com
wollowra
Trust:
Thanks for posting your free tool.
Well it looks like you have already built a tool above for clickbank.
Will it be always free to use?
Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

manojk
Trust:
Hi Troy,

Sorry for the extremely late reply.... I have been quite busy with work lately. Yes, We have decided to keep the current tool for free always. However there are other tools which we are developing with more features in it which will be available on subscription. If you have any other queries please feel free to contact me. You can get my contact details in the lockdbank site.

Cheers,
Manoj
tazogamer
Trust:
Here is a software (one-time fee: $25- $50) , which can protect sellers' Thank You/ Download page - CB Download/URL Protector

This topic was started on Jun 22, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.