Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

How to build Google Adsense and Affiliate websites free

PremiumMember
stkeys
Trust:

How to build Google Adsense and Affiliate websites free

Hey guys,
I just had to pass this onto you, it's a free program that creates cool looking websites unlike any I've seen before.

Basically you input your keyword list, chose the content from the searched results or add your own or any mix... chose the RSS feeds you want... add your Google pub ID chose a header and footer image. The software creates a page for every keyword so each page is tightly keyword optimized and SEO friendly.

There are lots more unique features to this program so why not check out the video now.

This is a free program that you can use and give away to your list and promote it anyway you want. Get all the details here while it's still free.

(removed broken link)

Best regards to all members.
Last edited by ampie g on 18 Jan 10 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed broken link

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
The page doesn't work. Do you have the right URL?
PremiumMember
splork
Trust:
http://www.hypervre.com

adrian wrote:The page doesn't work. Do you have the right URL?
Servicing the web sewers since 2006 http://lostballinhighweeds.com

PremiumMember
revimp
Trust:
I think this tool is fantastic. I watched the videos. I cannot see a downside. Mark, what is your opinion? It seems more detailed than the tool which Brett McFall is offering,as per the link on one of his interviews (or emails) I forget which. This one (hypervre) has rotating feeds and other features. I wonder can you still add a page which does not fit the template on your own, a landing page so to speak for an affiliate product? Or other banner ads for other affiliates? I am ready to buy unless Mark says no, what do you think?
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
I haven't used it so I can't comment as to whether or not it is a good product.

The thing I'm wondering though is do you have time for this? Have you been following through with your plan so as to give it a chance to succeed (eg the roadmap or whatever plan you have?) And are you becoming an opportunity junkie?

If you don't think any of the above is a problem to you and you have time to make this work for you and do decide to purchase it, then, we'd all be interested in your results.

Good luck!

Mark

ps personally I prefer to set up these things manually (the features of the product you mentioned) so that I have more control. That's a big reason why I like dreamweaver, but that can be difficult for newbies so I understand if you need some software to automate things.

I am looking to develop my own as an addition to traffic travis later this year.
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

PremiumMember
revimp
Trust:
A little background. I found Affilorama a little later than I would have liked. (No, a lot later) I was already way down the road with a website, traffic. Lots of money spent and zero sales. I have done everything humanly possible I think to make it work but I think I need to try something else. I hate to but I picked something that was the opposite of a niche, an ocean, in the vast sea of rug dealers and sellers. I have good copy, free shipping, click thrus and zero money. It is kind of like saying I am going to sell used cars and having to compete with Honda and Toyota. Long story short, I think I may have to cut my losses and go with an article site which also has some affiliate landing pages on a subject I know about and am passionate about. I am right up against bankrupcty right now. So I need to do something different. Actually, that is a question for us all, when do you cut your losses?