Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

How can I start an affiliate program for my product?

fender967
Trust:

How can I start an affiliate program for my product?

I am a web designer and I am starting a website to sell Wordpress themes that I have created. They are very nice but the hardest part is going to be getting enough traffic to the website to make money. I would really love to be able to have an affiliate program where websites about graphic design etc can link to my theme website and then get a commission from sales that come from that. One important thing to note is that I definitely want the orders to be processed from my website through paypal.

I kind of have no idea how to go about doing this though. Can anyone help me out or point me in the right direction?
faradina
Trust:
You can sign up as a vendor on clickbank. Go to http://www.clickbank.com/sell_products.html for more information.
erniewright
Trust:
Hello,

It is easy to make your product view to other people through affiliate marketing program and internet marketing services. There are many different strategy for making your product more successful.

Thanks,
Ernie Wright

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The way to get things done is not to mind who gets the credit for doing them."
jmej22
Trust:
Why can't I make a clickbank account? I'v tried many email addresses but I'm not receiving the confirmation code. Its says to enter my email add confirmation code on the sign up page? Anyhelp plezz. All the vids on it are old ones and are different to the sign up pages now.

This topic was started on Jul 01, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.