Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Choosing an Affiliate Program

garett
Trust:

Choosing an Affiliate Program

There are so many different types of affiliate program available on the internet. Some programs pay less like PPC programs, or some pay high that is pay per sale. But how to select the most appropriate program which will really work?

Before choosing an affiliate program, it is always good to look at the service which you will be promoting. Bcoz if you run a blog or website which is related to internet marketing or similar to, then choosing a eBook affiliate program would be an interesting one as you don’t have to spend your huge time to promote.

As already you are getting targeted traffic, the chances raises of selling eBook.

Do you have any suggestions for Choosing an Affiliate Program?
faradina
Trust:
We have that covered in the free lesson on How to Choose an Affiliate Program
:)
gullsinn
Trust:
really great and helpful article by faradina thanks for this
i also do see that you need a good website to promote your affiliated products
i joined Pay Per Download program MegaShare.com and very happy with this
70% revenue share so when i give away some ebooks or i share my favorite music, TV shows, Audios to my Friends i do get paid while they download now a day Free Mail services do not allow to attach Ziped file so i have to upload on live servers to share with friends
why not Pay Per Download is better
it not means that we do not look at any other Affiliate we may use many affiliate program combined
Earn while share files with your friends http://www.megashare.com/affiliate.php

robertflorish
Trust:
The affiliate program related to your niche site will be better to promote the affiliate program.
PremiumMember
aaronco
Trust:
I think the main thing is to choose an affiliate program that you are passionate about. Otherwise, not to be cheesy but when you wake up in the morning you will not feel like doing a darn thing. If your passionate about the product even if you do not know how to promote it you will find a way to promote it. For instance I love helping people succeed in their business so I love waking up in the morning and learning about network marketing even though im not a genius I am learning more and more and teaching more and more everyday, developing my skill sets. It's this passion that keeps me going. I hope you can find this same passion!

Kind Regards,

Aaron
[email protected]
765-425-6787
Help me...help you... I am a business consultant by nature. Feel free to email me for any question related to your business at [email protected] I would love to steer you in the right direction. You can also visit:
http://the7figurenetworker.com/cp/18050 for a free 7day e/course/bootcamp that teaches you leading edge skills on network marketing and succeeding in homebased businesses Thanks!

daiarian
Trust:
This only works if you have a ready market (A hungry Crowd). My passions are Rugby and drinking Guinness but I can't see either of these making money for me.
milansangan
Trust:
garett wrote:There are so many different types of affiliate program available on the internet. Some programs pay less like PPC programs, or some pay high that is pay per sale. But how to select the most appropriate program which will really work?

Before choosing an affiliate program, it is always good to look at the service which you will be promoting. Bcoz if you run a blog or website which is related to internet marketing or similar to, then choosing a eBook affiliate program would be an interesting one as you don’t have to spend your huge time to promote.

As already you are getting targeted traffic, the chances raises of selling eBook.

Do you have any suggestions for Choosing an Affiliate Program?

Hi, When choosing an affiliate program there are several thing we have to look out for like the ff:
a. it's good to have a gravity score of at over 30%
b. payout should be at least $17 per sale
c. the niche or topic should have at least 3 good looking products to promote and at least one should be more than 30%

I hope you find these useful.
blogpressseo
Trust:
Click can products are the best from choosing among them.
Automatic BackLinks - http://BlogPressSEO.com Wp Plugin always 100% FREE

m0ney
Trust:
Imho you will never know which program really works until you try it. Also see what programs are using your competitors.
Work Smart Not Hard!!

careybaird
Trust:
It should be a program that best fit your niche. In that way, you won't have hard time promoting it. Ebook could be easier but again, best if you have strong knowledge and interest in affiliate programs that you would like to be in and make sales.
www.FreshStoreBuilder.com
The Most Advanced Amazon Associate Tool
Make $$$$ from Amazon with SEO Friendly Stores - only $97 - 30 day Money back guarantee

zabmax
Trust:
Hi, I'm a newbie here. Found this forum by accident :) Interesting to learn new things here. Looking forward to share with you guys.
hulda
Trust:
Hi, has anyone used pot pie girl's One Week Marketing? I bought the ebook but have not started it yet. Thanks!