Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Anyone have thoughts on Andy and Brads Stomper program?

shamirrele
Trust:

Anybody joining? (Mark?)

convertlinks.com

-Shamir
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
I'm sure it'll be good, but it's very expensive.

Personally I don't buy very many 'opportunities' any more because most of them are based on solid business practices that you can get in many great great books on amazon, plus technical knowledge that I already have.

I'll be updating the seo section of affilorama at the end of next week with a new video lesson with charles heflin on siloing, and LSI and a guide to go with it. This should bring your seo knowledge up with the best of them out there.

regards,
Mark
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

seo2020
Trust:
I was going to buy the stomper membership just to see what they are doing but was in flight all day yesterday and they are apparently sold out now.

The only benefit I see to their membership as opposed to what I am offering with The Master Plan is an article swap. This is based on the benefits that they were pitching.

We will be developing an article swap at some point in the future but I don't think an article swap system justifies the high price they are charging... What are they charging anyways?

Charles
The Master Plan - The New Generation of SEO

shamirrele
Trust:
It's $797 a month. Way out my my price range.

It looks like a very comprehensive package...
*broken link*

A shed load of DVD's. Not sure a pdf would cover it.

You have people like Frank Kern and John Reese joining up. Surely there must be something more to this package other than 'lets swap articles' or 'analyze your competitors page and go for their back links'.

Shamir
Last edited by michellerana on 26 Feb 10 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: remove broken link

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
$800 a month? LOL sorry I would never pay that. Never.
PremiumMember
sresell
Trust:
As with Charles, I had been contemplating the purchase of this course... I was also traveling and didn't get a chance to enroll either.

I have purchased Brad and Andy's Stomping the Search Engines set a couple of years back (really gave me a great idea on SEO) and also purchased Andy's Yahoo Store Profits book as well (going back almost three years I think).

Both products are top notch and took my business at the time to a whole new level (a brick & mortar business that I added an ecommerce store to). We outgrew the Yahoo store relatively quickly and had to go with another system.

By the way, Brad has an excellent blog and also has a great weekly radio show: SEO radio...

If I had the chance I would have joined this program since I see BIG value in their teachings...

Plus, you get their content exchange, forums, on-going SEO information, their on-going case studies, as well as results from their split testings (for various site layouts, ad placements etc.) would take any business to a completely different level. Not to mention their CDs and DVDs...

I'm probably coming across as a major fan boy... and I have to say I am, since they've helped me with the launch / implementation of two successful ecommerce sites indirectly through their material.

I hope they open Stomper up again sometime in the future...

/Steven
PremiumMember
kristine
Trust:
adrian wrote:$800 a month? LOL sorry I would never pay that. Never.

LOL!!! Me either.

However, in the spirit of being positive, I would like to add that I cannot YET afford it.

However, even if I could I don't think I would. Mark has done wonders for my business already :D
PremiumMember
tino
Trust:
I joined, but hay I join everything (almost). When I look at something like this I look at two things and they are return on investment (ROI) and how long it will take to get that return.

If I invest $800 or let's say $2400 in three months and it ends up helping me to bring in $5000, $10,000 or more in a reasonable amount of time then I would be crazy not to do it.

The program has a great guarantee. You can try it until after they have their first live seminar (if you can't attend they will send you the dvd's) and at that time you feel you won’t get a good ROI they will give you all of your money back.

I joined Ewin Chia's $1500 coaching club and for me (taking into account my existing knowledge and background) it didn't appear that it would provide a good return on investment so I cancelled and received a full refund.

Something that really intrigued me about the StomperNetwork is that we will all be a network, promoting each other's stuff and linking to each other's sites (if related). For example let's say 25 or 50 of us wanted to focus on different aspects of a certain small niche, as a group we could easily dominate that niche. Interesting concept, but we'll see how it plays out.

It's a very expensive program. Is it over priced? Probably, but that remains to be seen. One other thing about spending so much money, it makes you really take the program seriously and give it your full effort. Another thing is Brad & Andy MUST continue to produce in a big way each month otherwise people will be dropping out like flies at that price.

Ok, the last thing, I met Brad in person a few weeks ago at The Internet Marketing Main Event in Baltimore, MD. I feel he's the real deal, very down to earth, extremely knowledgeable and all around nice guy. A lot of gurus can DO, but most are not so good at teaching others. I believe Brad and Andy will do this right.

I think I just resold myself LOL,

John T

PS I'll let you all know in a few weeks what I think about the program whether I love it or I'm going to dump it.

PSS Out of all the programs I've joined throughout the years I feel Affilorama offers the best value for the low membership fee Mark is charging.
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Thanks John for your comments.

I think you've got a very good attitude there. I'm sure the stomper network will provide good value for you and yes, like everything in business, it's all about return on investment.

Good luck, and we'll all be interested in your assessment of the stomper package!

Mark Ling
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
I agree with the ROI. I just think it is overpriced.

Adrian,
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
adrian wrote:I agree with the ROI. I just think it is overpriced.

Adrian,

I agree. Im not sure if Id ever fork out that much, but Im interested in knowing how it all goes anyway.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

superaff
Trust:
Personaly, I an really Happy with Affilorama, and I am sticking to the Plan.

I was following Charles Heflin at the beginning of SEO2020 too, and I think that you guys are giving us a lot of your time and experience... without being rich on our behalf.

You are already making a lot of money and I feel that you really want to help us.

Thanks a lot for that.

Let us know how you are doing with Stomper though. I hope it works for you.
Did you see the amazing case studies on my blog http://mynetmarketingland.com/blog1/
Affiloblueprint Bonus: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/mark-ling/affiloblueprint.html