Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Which niche would be most profitable in 2022?

clay.accuwebhosting
Trust:

Which niche would be most profitable in 2022?

What do you think? Which niche would be most profitable, looking at the current trends and competition level?

You are allowed to write multiple niches, just make some assumptions.
Site Admin
maryt
Trust:
You can very well search for trends online using Google Trends and also looking at the bestsellers in ecommerce sites like Amazon.
Not sure which Affilorama tool you need? Take the quiz! https://www.affilorama.com/redirect/quiz

Web: https://www.affilorama.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/affilorama
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." ~Sidhhartha Guatama

clay.accuwebhosting
Trust:
maryt wrote:You can very well search for trends online using Google Trends and also looking at the bestsellers in ecommerce sites like Amazon.

Thank you so much for telling me that, but I wanted to know what people in this forum think about this. As different people have different opinions and passions which can be useful to select a niche.
phyllisgibbs
Trust:
clay.accuwebhosting wrote:What do you think? Which niche would be most profitable, looking at the current trends and competition level?

Blog post type niche would be most profitable now. Obviously trending type most preferable nowadays.
llum44
Trust:
The popularity of trends are changing all the time, so, you'd better to conduct your own research at the current period of time.
clay.accuwebhosting
Trust:
llum44 wrote:The popularity of trends are changing all the time, so, you'd better to conduct your own research at the current period of time.

Yes, you are right. I am more comfortable with digital marketing and the online earning category but was hoping to hear someone's suggestions to think out of my comfort zone. I thought I could get some new ideas about blog topics.
melissasingapore2020
Trust:
Yes, We have to search for that in google trends. But I think now data is the best part and when we are searching for something it's based on the data. So Data quality-related things will be always in trend.

Thanks.
swordseeker
Trust:
I believe that everything which are in trends now will be in trends in 2022. Trend is such a thing which only seems to be rapid, however trends just transform into the same trend but with several changes. I tend to suppose that marketplaces will be in demand at least several years or maybe even decades. You can think about the conception of your business according to the marketplaces. Moreover, I guess that the main niche nowadays is information technologies. You should think about something that can be connected with inormation technologies processes. For example, software development or the help for IT companies to run marketing campaigns or stuff like that. I think that you will guess if you choose this niche.
shadowsmasher
Trust:
I believe that posts devoted to investing or online jobs will preserve their popularity.
clay.accuwebhosting
Trust:
shadowsmasher wrote:I believe that posts devoted to investing or online jobs will preserve their popularity.

Yes, These niches would trend for sure. Because of current conditions, every business has to convert them online. People are finding new ways to earn while staying at their homes.
bracknelson
Trust:
The most profitable niche in 2022 is:
Education online
Gadgets and Technology
Fashion
Health & Fitness
As you all know, entering any industry is very difficult nowadays because of the high competition.
I suggest you find a niche in which you are most interested or have some knowledge.
mezitaxe
Trust:
I believe that you should study the trends because the change very fast and nobody really knows what will be popular next year.
vegashero
Trust:
My bet is on: Renewable energy, EVs (and related tech), services industry around public infrastructures.
Job and education sector related to above.

This is where all the "big money" is flowing from governments, EU funds etc. These huge budgets will trickle down the economy and create a big boom in these sectors.

This won't just be for 2022 I think but for a number of years to come so better start building positions now.
https://VegasHero.co - iGaming Affiliate WP Themes and Plugins

kellanfaraday
Trust:
For the digital field: probably AI. Innovations like Jarvis are absolutely revolutionizing the content creation space. I assume as the technology becomes more sophisticated, it'll be more dominant in the SaaS/Software niche.
ronaldandrson
Trust:
Dating/adult
Health/fitness
Wealth
Electronics/computer equipments
Beauty
+ Pets
kallayprasanth05
Trust:
Let us not underestimate the increasing popularity of Web Hosting niche. It is one of the niches that are ever popular. Pet niche and Parenting niche are also going strong in the recent times I believe.
randallangelo
Trust:
These are some most profitable niches on the Internet:

Dating and Relationships.
Pets.
Self-Improvement.
Wealth Building Through Investing.
Make Money on the Internet.
Beauty Treatments.
Gadgets and Technology.
Personal Finance. Credit scores, mortgage refinancing, debt relief, personal loans.
buysocio
Trust:
Dating
Health
insurance
Air tickets
Cloud computing
Mortgage Selling

These niche are the most profitable niche in my experience.
Pseb.ac.in login at https://www-pseb-ac.in

charles.gumbley
Trust:
clay.accuwebhosting wrote:What do you think? Which niche would be most profitable, looking at the current trends and competition level?

There are some niches that for a couple of years now show a tendency to only grow, such as gambling, education, financial market, dating sites, beauty industry, and so on. You can always look for some niches that are actually growing in the market where you want to run your business, you could see some popular categories, set up Google alerts to see where they are being mentioned, and so on.
rmagwood24
Trust:
Niches such as:

Small business marketing
Home business opportunity
Dating
Fitness
Beauty
Pets
Free Book - How To Make Money With Affiliate Marketing
https://www.newbusiness-success.com

garimonstr
Trust:
That is a nice question anyway. Nobody knows, but I guess you can use various additional tools, like Google Trends. Someone has pointed at it already, but it's almost the only way how to watch for the current trends on the market and choose the niche.
softprodigy
Trust:
For Google AdSense, the niche like finance, banking, and marketing are a few very profitable niches. Rest depends on the content that you produce for your website. The users are for the content so if your content can appeal to the user you can choose any niche and can make it profitable.
https://softprodigy.com/reasons-why-goo ... s-in-2022/
em_jack
Trust:
i might be a little late to the party, but i am sure this is still relevant, just a few questions though before giving my take;
-how much time and work are you willing to spend on it? and
-how much money are you starting with?

i know a lot of people have already mentioned a lot of niches but i have found that the more money you start with, the more choices you have to try and test a lot of things and find what works for you; but alas not all of us have infinite budgets so probably something that doesn't feel like it's a punishment while you are doing it.
if you point a gun to my head then,
-something in beauty
-probably finance
terrillskyler
Trust:
NO niche is more valuable than your personal interest and passion in that field.

Unless and until you are passionate about a niche, it is perfect.

Yes, some platforms support different niches more than others.

As you can see, Instagram is primarily used for fashion, food, and photos, among other things.
However, when you choose, something else niche
It will grow, but it will take some time
It all depends on how much you put into it.
As a result, there is nothing from which you cannot grow
Social media is used to influence people, not to impress them.
I hope my response was helpful.
adflex.io
Trust:
Hi, "Health and Fitness" is one of the most profitable niches this year. I think doing business in this category would be very profitable.
www.AdFlex.io, The Accurate Ad Spy Tool You Need, FOR FREE! Spy on Competitors' Ads | Dropship Winning Products

This topic was started on Aug 10, 2021 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.