Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Website development

francisvpdxb
Trust:

Website development

Hi Affilorama family,
I am looking for a good WordPress website developer to set up my affiliate site. Where can hire such a developer?
Thanks
Francis V P
Site Admin
maryt
Trust:
Hi Francis,

You may check out Upwork or Freelancer websites. These are good websites to find freelancers.

Good luck!
Not sure which Affilorama tool you need? Take the quiz! https://www.affilorama.com/redirect/quiz

Web: https://www.affilorama.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/affilorama
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." ~Sidhhartha Guatama

francisvpdxb
Trust:
maryt wrote:Hi Francis,

You may check out Upwork or Freelancer websites. These are good websites to find freelancers.

Good luck!

Many thanks Mary.
painsmith
Trust:
You can also check fiver, there are lots of professionals who do decent work with building websites.
francisvpdxb
Trust:
As an affiliate beginner, I am bit confused - whether I should should go for just a landing page or a full functional website. What would you suggest and why?
francisvpdxb
Trust:
As a newbie in affiliate marketing, what type of website I should go for? A full functional website or just a landing page? Kindly revert with your expert opinion. Thanks.
shavera
Trust:
Thats a good question... Hard to have a definitive answer.. If you are wanting to build relationships with future customers via emails.. then having a site with free info is going to work better.. not just a sales website..depends on what you are wanting
dala
Trust:
There are lots of websites full of freelancers who are waiting for your order. Check Freelancer or Fiverr.
charles.gumbley
Trust:
francisvpdxb wrote:Hi Affilorama family,
I am looking for a good WordPress website developer to set up my affiliate site. Where can hire such a developer?
Thanks
Francis V P

You can try on JobRack, Upwork, Fiverr, and similar sites for hiring individuals wordlwide.
bracknelson
Trust:
francisvpdxb wrote:As a newbie in affiliate marketing, what type of website I should go for? A full functional website or just a landing page? Kindly revert with your expert opinion. Thanks.

Affiliate marketing is an advertising approach. Affiliates use their website, app, or blog to display advertisements or push products or services.

There’s no doubt that a landing page is one of the most important elements for lead generation.

A landing page for affiliates is created to attract potential publishers and influencers who are a suitable fit for your program. A landing page encourages your audience to action.

No matter how much the website is SEO friendly, you will not be able to convert website visitors into customers if the landing page is not attractive.

A landing page is actually very important when it comes to generating leads and customers. So, make sure it is appealing, attractive, and provokes the visitors to take actions you want them to take. You can read Tips To Build A Landing Page That Actually Converts leads.
rmagwood24
Trust:
francisvpdxb wrote:As a newbie in affiliate marketing, what type of website I should go for? A full functional website or just a landing page? Kindly revert with your expert opinion. Thanks.

The simplest and easiest route would be to go with the landing page, capture email address, and follow up on your prospects via email until they buy. If you can get traffic for free this is a 95% free business opportunity for you. And you don't need a major web developer for this.

If you created a fully functional website, what would you build it around?
Free Book - How To Make Money With Affiliate Marketing
https://www.newbusiness-success.com

wrathskin
Trust:
You can search for website developers on various freelancing platforms.

My cousin once also asked me to help him finding a good web developer, because he required to create a website for starting off his affiliate marketing, and I tried to find such ones exactly on these platorms. However, you should be quite attentive, because there are less qualified and high qualified web developers around there.

Moreover, if you won't be succeeded at finding a developer on freelancing platforms, you can apply to specialized forums, dedicate to wordpress developing. Guess that on such forums, there are dozens of professionals. Also be quite attentive, as nowadays the net is full of scammers.

This topic was started on Sep 08, 2021 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.