Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Software for affiliate publishers

mrsyardbroom
Trust:

Software for affiliate publishers

I want to set up a shop on my website. I have my own script written in php, but I think it's probably outdated. I was wondering if there's any software where I could set up a shop front and load products from a database. I'm registered with awin and webgains and both allow their affiliate publishers to download a datafeed from the merchants.
geraldwasap32
Trust:
Perhaps something like Skimlinks would work for you. It automatically turns product links into affiliate links. From what I know, you can create a custom shop front with products from different merchants, but I admit I'm not too familiar with it.
mrsyardbroom
Trust:
Thank you. I'll have a look at that. I'm currently working on bringing more visitors to my site by adding regular content.
b2bcompanieslist
Trust:
Want to reach out to your prospects? Connect with 99datacd.com. We are the leading B2B Companies List in India. We offer a verified, tailor-made database to enhance your business scalability with higher sales. For better business growth, reach out to us; we are just a click away!

This topic was started on Feb 08, 2023 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.