Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

No Sales, what am I doing wrong?

mrsyardbroom
Trust:

No Sales, what am I doing wrong?

My website has been up and running for several years. I've recently updated it and put some new affiliate links but I'm not getting any sales. A few years ago I was earning a fair amount to boost my pension. I let the site run down as I was intending to retire. Now I really need the extra money but I'm not getting a single sale. Some advertisers are getting more clicks than others but they're not converting. Can I get any help through Afilorma? Is there a course or someone I can work with?
softprodigy
Trust:
Change the strategy, and switch to digital marketing platforms, first you have to choose the platform on which your user is present. Accordingly, plan your strategy for that, I will recommend the SEO of your website and also go for the social media marketing as these services are free and you can reach a good number of users that will help you to close the sales.
you can hire a professional for SEO and social media marketing as well.
https://softprodigy.com/search-engine-o ... n-company/
mrsyardbroom
Trust:
Thank you. I don't use digital marketing at the moment. I'll look into it.