Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Looking for immigration affiliate services

mike.b
Trust:

Looking for immigration affiliate services

Hello,
I'm new here but I have over 5 years' experience in digital marketing, I'm looking for the best affiliate network for immigration services.
I understand it's a profitable business
thanks for the help!
Affiliate manager TagYourLeads

b8agency
Trust:
Hello Shlomi, sorry for this, I have no idea regarding this query. When I searched about this, it shows various company details.
tagyourleadssergio
Trust:
Hey guys, please look my topic and signature. we have exclusive private immigration offers. We are direct advertiser, great cr and approve. So you can contact me any time.
regards
Tagyourleads - best immigration service CPA! -> http://iaffnet.hasoffers.com/signup_affiliate/3

essaypro.com
Trust:
It is hard to find such affiliate in this category but you can try to cooperate with affiliate program, that have some in common with immigration
For example real estate affiliates program, educational affiliate program etc
tagyourleadssergio
Trust:
essaypro.com wrote:It is hard to find such affiliate in this category but you can try to cooperate with affiliate program, that have some in common with immigration
For example real estate affiliates program, educational affiliate program etc

hey
how are you? is it relevant for you to cooperate?
best regards
Tagyourleads - best immigration service CPA! -> http://iaffnet.hasoffers.com/signup_affiliate/3

itech.soft.solution16
Trust:
I have the same problem and looking for immigration affiliate services. Thank you for your post.
dala
Trust:
If you are lookig for immigratio affilliate services then it is best if you make the decision in your own because askig here is not the best option. Google has all the answers that you need and the best part os that there are so many answers to choose from.

This topic was started on Dec 26, 2019 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.