Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Looking for an Affiliate Marketer

lawrence143
Trust:

Looking for an Affiliate Marketer

Hello All,

I'm new to this forum. Good to see you all.

COVID-19 transformed me into giving online training. My 2 courses in Udemy were well received.

This week, I registered my own E-Learning website called *moderator removed link* and got 24 pre-orders through word of mouth for my first course 'Certified Kubernetes Administrator'. I need an affiliate marketer who can help me with the sale.

Please comment if you are interested or refer someone in your circle. Appreciate it.

Regards,

Lawrence M
Last edited by maryt on 19 Aug 20 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: promotional

tekasa
Trust:
If you need a partner then you can join any facebook group for affiliate marketers and the ask if there is someoe that is in the same area as you. You can then parter with them if you want or if you just have some questions for them. It is good to partner but it does have some risks and you better beware.
lawrence143
Trust:
Thanks for your response.

tekasa wrote:If you need a partner then you can join any facebook group for affiliate marketers and the ask if there is someoe that is in the same area as you. You can then parter with them if you want or if you just have some questions for them. It is good to partner but it does have some risks and you better beware.
sohaibsiddiqui045
Trust:
Hello buddy
Nice post, Thanks for sharing with us..
dala
Trust:
If you are looking for an affiliate marketer the you need to search for the people around you that you can trust to partner with or what you can do is invite someone around you to affiliate marketing and the partner with them. It is much easier if you are not alone.
wrathstalkermays
Trust:
If you need affiliate marketers then you can get quite a number of them from the various websites where there are countless number of people who need jobs. it is actually very easy and all that you have to do is ask them some questions and decided on who you are going to hire to work for you. If you do that then you will be able to get the best affiliate marketer for you.

This topic was started on Aug 18, 2020 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.