Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Introduction new member Christopher Toh Chi Leong

kim5761
Trust:

Introduction new member Christopher Toh Chi Leong

Hi,
My name is Christopher Toh Chi Leong from Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. I have just started in affiliate marketing having retired in 2018 from 19 years doing shipping in the Oil & Gas industry. I hope to learn and share with all of you in the forum.
Thank you.

Rgds
Christopher Toh
kim5761
Trust:
I am going through the lessons on affiliate marketing but what is the best way to participate in the forums to enhance the learning experience? Appreciate members comments. Thank you.
tekasa
Trust:
Welcome to affiliatefix Christopher and I hope you have a nice time. I know thart it has been a long time since you asked this but to the new mebers this is what you can do to participate effectively in the forum. To be able to discuss you must first learn about affiliate marketing. There are over 120 free lessons to help you with that. it is from what you learn that you will be able to use to chat in the forums. You can ask questions of the things you do not undersatnd or give the others some advice. If you do these theings then you willdefinetly get more people talking with you. Browse through the entire site and go to the topic that best suits you. That way you can discuss what you know with the others. Goodluck with that.
shadowsmasher
Trust:
Welcome to the forumand I hope that you have a good time. You can use this forum as a tool to learn more about affiliate marketing because there are some very important questions asked here. You should also watch some videos about affiliate marketing because it is much easier to learn that way. Videos are available on youtube and in large numbers.
nicole.walless
Trust:
Hi) Nice to e-meet you and welcome to the community) Hope, you will find what you are looking for

This topic was started on Nov 22, 2019 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.