Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Affilorama Support Center

faradina
Trust:

Affilorama Support Center

Hi Everyone,

In case you haven't noticed or found it yet, we now have an Affilorama Support Center where you will find answers to frequently asked questions.

We are adding more FAQs to the Support Center everyday so that you can get answers to your questions quickly :)

All the best!
julia wasson
Trust:
I'm glad you are offering support. I can't figure out how to get into the backend of my new website. I purchased the domain from Homestead.com, then had them point it to your nameservers. The site is up, but I don't know how to get into it to add copy, pix, and other changes. Can you please advise asap? This is my first site, and I'm really lost and frustrated. Thanks so much!
Julia
faradina
Trust:
Hi Julia,

Welcome to the forum!

If that is a wordpress site, you can access your wordpress dashboard by going to http://domain.com/wp-admin (replace domain.com with your actual domain name).
bbaldie1
Trust:
Hi Fara,
I started setting up my web site a little while ago about two weeks, got so excited I missed the first two steps, now I am back on the first page and trying to do key word research, my problem is I cant access Traffic Travis. I have downloaded it but it does'nt show up anywhere on my pc, so just how do I find this little guy?? please help me .
Thank you , Bryan.
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Welcome to the forum, Bryan :)

Did you check your "Downloads" folder? You would need to unzip the Traffic Travis file and install it by clicking on the traffic_travis.exe file. If you need assistance, please send an email to Traffic Travis support.
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

ok_jai888
Trust:
I know AffiloJetpack include 1 year hosting but the question is what company is hosting these AffiloJetpack Site and the url to the hosting
I need the url to the hosting company is because i need to edit my
.htaccess file with FTP Client
franks
Trust:
Could you help me with how I set up the site map for my jetpack?
I see the Contact Us Page, About Us Page and Privacy Policy are completed. I need to make sure I have my site map page in my footer!
Thank you!
michael025
Trust:
Hi Bryan,

You can also try using the search tab when you click on the windows start button....you can use "traffic" as a search term....
aveya marketing
Trust:
My name is Darren i have jus signed to 2010 edition really excited about this. i sent a message last nite dont know if it has been posted. owell. im happy that i have made the right choice. did i asy that im new to the internet seen help and offers are well and truly accepted.

cheers.
digaboy
Trust:
Hey Fara and Michellerana
I just started on my website using XsitePro. Please teach me how can i upload my own theme.?
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
ok_jai888 wrote:I know AffiloJetpack include 1 year hosting but the question is what company is hosting these AffiloJetpack Site and the url to the hosting
I need the url to the hosting company is because i need to edit my
.htaccess file with FTP Client

I'm sorry but Affilojetpack doesn't offer hosting access. Can you tell me why you need to edit your .htaccess file? It would be best to email support about this issue through the Affilorama Support Center.

Talk soon :)
Michelle
Customer Support

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
FrankS wrote:Could you help me with how I set up the site map for my jetpack?
I see the Contact Us Page, About Us Page and Privacy Policy are completed. I need to make sure I have my site map page in my footer!
Thank you!

You could use this the Dagon Design plugin to generate a human readable sitemap and help your visitors locate the information they need.

I would suggest that you also create an XML sitemap to ensure that your pages are indexed by search engines. A good plugin is found on this page: Google (XML) Sitemaps Generator for WordPress

You could also watch the lessons on this page: Sitemaps
Michelle
Customer Support

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
aveya marketing wrote:My name is Darren i have jus signed to 2010 edition really excited about this. i sent a message last nite dont know if it has been posted. owell. im happy that i have made the right choice. did i asy that im new to the internet seen help and offers are well and truly accepted.

cheers.

Welcome to Affilorama, Darren! We are thrilled to have you onboard :)

If there is anything you I can help you out with, please let me know.

Happy New Year!
Michelle
Customer Support

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Digaboy wrote:Hey Fara and Michellerana
I just started on my website using XsitePro. Please teach me how can i upload my own theme.?

You would have to use the existing templates if you're using XsitePro.

Though I saw this thread about using Artisteer to export to HTML and then converting it to XSItePro. Maybe you could try their suggestions: Artisteer and XSitePro
Michelle
Customer Support

andy36
Trust:
hi i am new here just the now i need to find my
Affiliate link can you help me please i have try in clickbank to find it but i dont no where to go to find it
faradina
Trust:
Hi andy36,

Welcome to Affilorama!

You will find the answer to your concern at https://www.affilorama.com/support/jvpar ... te-program

Happy New Year!
jowdza
Trust:
Hi,
Are there any videos that walk you through setting up a Wordpress Dashboard? I've got my articles written, a domain name, the nameservers pointing in the right direction... I just need a walk-through of setting up Wordpress - any help would be appreciated.

Thanx,
dan
faradina
Trust:
Hi Dan,

Once you have set up your website through the AffiloJetpack members' area, WordPress would be automatically installed and you would be able to access the WordPress Dashboard through yourdomain.com/wp-admin (replace yourdomain.com with your actual domain name). The login would of course be the Admin Username and Admin Password that you chose when setting up your website through the members' area.

But if you want to set up wordpress on a site not hosted with us, you can go to https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack ... ing-part-1 and watch the videos "Hosting on 3rd party webhost (Part 1)" and "Hosting on 3rd party webhost (Part 2)"

I hope that helps :)
jeremymahone
Trust:
Hello,
My home page for my site, (when i type in "www.mysite.com" rather than "www.mysite.com/go/something/" i hope that makes sense but anyway) my home page just lists all my posts when i would like it to show one post. where do i change this?

Thanks

Jeremy
jimweb43
Trust:
Thanks Faradina, I'm glad too see it. I'm sure a lot of people will find this useful. :)

faradina wrote:Hi Everyone,

In case you haven't noticed or found it yet, we now have an Affilorama Support Center where you will find answers to frequently asked questions.

We are adding more FAQs to the Support Center everyday so that you can get answers to your questions quickly :)

All the best!
faradina
Trust:
Hi Jeremy,

If you are using the AffiloTheme, check this out:

How do I set a post as the homepage in AffiloTheme?
faradina
Trust:
@jimweb43, you are most welcome!