Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Professional Content Writer Wanted

oliviabest
Trust:

Professional Content Writer Wanted

Hello,

We are about to launch our new website soon. All of the graphics and technical part are ready. Qualitative content is the only thing we need. That's exactly why we are currently looking for a professional and experienced content writer who will be able to produce excellent and unique texts for our web pages. The work will also include the strategic placement and repetition of keywords/keyword phrases related to our business line. The texts should be done in a manner that the website visitors/readers would consider normal and understandable.

We are interested in Native English Speakers from the US, UK, Canada and Australia. The applicants from other countries are not considered.

The budget is negotiable. It would be a plus if you could give a rough pricing on your services.

Important: Kindly provide at least 2 samples of your work so that we can get a better idea of your experience.

Thank you.
99bluedragons
Trust:
Good Morning. I noticed your ad for content writing.. are you aware that there are a fairly broad array of website writers available to you? I personally do website content but there are also some services which only offer US based or native English speaking writers. One of these is NeedanArticle.com which is quite cost effective and offers copyscape as well as proofreading of each item that you order. I write nearly full time as well as do seo and site repair, but I also have 20 plus websites of my own. I"m quite particular about who I hire to write and I use these folks to write for me when I'm too busy to add my own content. Something to consider. Happy Monday!!
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
We are interested in Native English Speakers from the US, UK, Canada and Australia.

Aww, blow. Why do the Australians get to play and not us? I'm gonna go sit in the reject corner with the Irish.
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

oliviabest
Trust:
99bluedragons wrote: One of these is NeedanArticle.com which is quite cost effective and offers copyscape as well as proofreading of each item that you order.

Hi,

Thank you for a suggestion. I'll take their services into account.

Thanks
oliviabest
Trust:
aletta wrote:
We are interested in Native English Speakers from the US, UK, Canada and Australia.

Aww, blow. Why do the Australians get to play and not us? I'm gonna go sit in the reject corner with the Irish.

No offence please :) I don't mind hiring people from New Zealand or Ireland :) Simply forgot to list those countries.

As far as I understand you're providing content writing services, right? Do you have a portfolio website or some sample texts to consider?
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
As far as I understand you're providing content writing services, right? Do you have a portfolio website or some sample texts to consider?

Sorry, I was just being a smart alec. I work for Affilorama, and my writing is largely confined to smart alec comments on this forum :)
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

oliviabest
Trust:
okay, thank you for clarifying this :)

all the best!
99bluedragons
Trust:
What type writing do you have in mind? I do rather a lot of content writing and content strategy. I'd be interested in taking on some of them if you'd like, or at least sending you some sample content so that you can review it for grammar and punctuation.
99bluedragons
Trust:
Hadn't thought about samples, however I do have some. I should have thought to offer those. I've written nearly all of the content on http://www.outdoor.com/ as well as a good portion on ancestry.com. and you will see it credited to ladymacbeth. In addition, howdididoit.com is another site for which I provide content. doityourselfcomputing.com is all of my content and it is my site. Additionally thatchery.com, vautrin-immobilier.com and commoditiesnfutures.com are my sites though I do not write all of the content for them any more, but pay to have some written. My personal site is nogravityconsulting.com.If you'd like to have a sample written, give me a topic and I'll write you an example item.
oliviabest
Trust:
Hi 99bluedragons,

We would require the creation of a new content related to web design and development. If you have some samples related to this niche, I'd like to take a look at them.

Thanks.
hassel_lee
Trust:
You did not mention about payment criteria and there is no information regarding salary.
oliviabest
Trust:
Hassel_lee, would you mind to provide some examples of the copies written? We are in need of creation of brand new copies for more than 30-50 pages. The budget we are going to spend is around 2,000.00 USD. Time frames - 1/2 months.
hassel_lee
Trust:
I need to know your email id so i do send some files related to my work.
oliviabest
Trust:
you may PM me to provide some links to the copies done.
hassel_lee
Trust:
oliviabest wrote:you may PM me to provide some links to the copies done.

Ok but make sure you will not misuse that files as it contains unique data.
oliviabest
Trust:
Hi,

I'm not interested in using your samples. You can simply give me website URLs that you wrote the copies for. That would be a great way to check the samples on real sites.

Thanks.

This topic was started on Aug 07, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.