Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Indigitalworks or other Resell Content

guiltymarketing
Trust:

Indigitalworks or other Resell Content

Hey guys,

Being new to IM, I was just wondering how you other marketers get your content to give away as bonuses. It obviously has to be an ebook that you have rights to resell/redistribute and was just wondering if there are any good sources out there. This would also be helpful for email campaigns as well.

I stumbled upon indigitalworks.com and it seems pretty massive as far as what they offer, and their "Gold Level Package" is only $97 lifetime for ebooks, videos, graphics, etc. I was just wondering if anyone had any experiences with them or if there is a better source out there for this purpose.
faradina
Trust:
Personally, I gather material online and and rewrite a bit, then slap them all together to make decent length e-books. I do not really belabor the rewrites (but I make sure the information is correct and that there are no grammar and spelling mistakes) as they will not be published on a web page (and thus is safe from the so-called "duplicate content penalties") and often refer to the source - I make sure that the sources have affiliate programs and when I cite the source, I put in my affiliate link ;)
guiltymarketing
Trust:
Thanks for the insight faradina....I plan on doing that for my content pages on my site for sure! I feel like I'm a pretty decent writer so taking the time to do some research and publish some good content will surely pay dividends on my sites. The resell ebooks I'm looking at are for Bonus offers and email campaigns where duplicate content doesn't really matter because it's not being indexed by Google. And for those free sorts of things, I'd rather spend a couple bucks on premade stuff to give out than to put the time and work into creating an ebook just to give away for free, if that makes sense.
faradina
Trust:
Oh no, please do NOT do that for your web pages! Web pages are subject to duplicate content penalties and so you must put up high quality, unique content on them.
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
PDF files are actually indexed by Google.

If you're using WordPress, you can remove it from Google's index by editing the virtual robots.txt file using the KB Robots.txt plugin then submit a URL removal request here: http://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/removals

You can remove your webpages from the Yahoo's search index by following the instructions on this page.
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

guiltymarketing
Trust:
faradina, I think you misunderstood....I am referencing your post saying I plan on writing unique content for my content pages.

Again, as I've said.....this post is ONLY TALKING ABOUT using this for bonus giveaways and/or email where duplication content policy doesn't apply. Please understand that.

I would appreciate if anyone else could give away any advice to where they obtain bonus giveaway materials, etc.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
I use PLR content that I get. I like to take PLR article packs and put them together into an ebook or video (using Power Point and screen capture). Also, I make my own. Since I actually use the products that I promote, I like to go through the product and find the weaknesses or related issues that might cause complications and create a bonus to help with that problem.

For example, with my Get Your ex back site, I have a program that I promote with an audio program that I put together on how to rebuild self esteem after a breakup as a bonus. This is one area that most of the products in the niche fail to cover, so it provides a valuable bonus that helps with something that most people are ignoring.

picking out those problem areas with a product is a great way to show you are objective and not just hyping up a product, and offering a bonus that fills that gap helps to highten the pericieved value of your bonuses.

Where to find bonus material depends on a lot of things. I use PLR ebooks like the ones that come with AffiloJetpack, various PLR content that I have gotten through other programs, etc...

If you are in the IM niche, I recommend Matt Carter's resale x factor. there are some awesome interviews there with PLR rights that make great bonuses.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

This topic was started on Mar 31, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.