Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Best Way to Monetize my Food Blog?

nechoooepev
Trust:

Best Way to Monetize my Food Blog?

Hi, any ideas on how to monetize my newly built food blog site, while i am working on ranking it?
Site Admin
maryt
Trust:
You may check out our free lessons here https://www.affilorama.com/lessons to know how you can optimize your website using affiliate programs.

You may also look into Adsense program :)

All the best!
Not sure which Affilorama tool you need? Take the quiz! https://www.affilorama.com/redirect/quiz

Web: https://www.affilorama.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/affilorama
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." ~Sidhhartha Guatama

shibannichakraborthy32
Trust:
Here are some of the most effective ways to monetize your food blog.
Selling eBooks with Your Recipes.
Display Ads Using Google AdSense.
Affiliate Marketing.
Start Building an Email List.
Create a YouTube Channel.
Utilize Instagram to Drive Traffic.
sekneshgqme
Trust:
Affiliate Programs: Get Commission
Adsense
Direct Marketing
Team up with another established food blogger
Make a downloadable recipe book
Youtube Channel for recipes
juliahale8745
Trust:
Here are some of the most effective ways to monetize your food blog.
Selling eBooks with Your Recipes.
Display Ads Using Google AdSense.
Affiliate Marketing.
Start Building an Email List.
Create a YouTube Channel.
Utilize Instagram to Drive Traffic.

*removed*
Last edited by maryt on 22 Apr 21 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spamming

leadnetwork
Trust:
Hi, if your blog have a video content you can create Youtube channel, also you can use social media to increase your traffic flow
bracknelson
Trust:
Here are some ways to monetize food blog:-
Add valuable content daily & take the best quality photos,
Create a poll to get reviews & answer the question of customers through the comment section,
Make an advertisement strategy from google ads, Write a good recipe book & downloadable it.
nesislwfjlv
Trust:
Accept guest posts from reputable sites such as Fiverr and Kallisto.io. Once your blog begins to gain traction, you will be approached by individuals or businesses that want to guest write on your site. In essence, they're asking if you'd be willing to let them write a piece for you to publish on your blog.
garimonstr
Trust:
In my opinion, the best way to monetize your blog is to use various social media like YouTube where you can tell people about your blog and gradually lead it to monetization. Moreover, you can start not just cooking but also selling your dishes. It will be very useful not only for you but also for those who will buy your food. Also, these people immediately will tell about your food to their friends and you will get much more customers actually. There are lots of cookers nowadays who make beautiful cakes and then sell them. You can conclude a contract with some companies which can possible buy your food for further resell. There are many options actually, which you will choose depends on you.
gonzalezkathy30
Trust:
Try guest posting and go to sites like Kallisto.io. You can monetize your blog there and get high-quality content posted to your site.
tasuyknq
Trust:
Did you know that you can make money as a writer by helping others write guest posts? Yes that's true! You can monetize your blog through guest posting marketplaces like Kallisto.io
gonzalezkathy30
Trust:
tasuyknq wrote:Did you know that you can make money as a writer by helping others write guest posts? Yes that's true! You can monetize your blog through guest posting marketplaces like Kallisto.io

Hi, Do you sell on kallisto?
nesleesmejbpv
Trust:
You can monetize your food blog site through guest posting. My new website is ranking well after I bought 4 guest posts in Kallisto.
staystoothkckk
Trust:
nesleesmejbpv wrote:You can monetize your food blog site through guest posting. My new website is ranking well after I bought 4 guest posts in Kallisto.

Hi, I put my websites up for listing on Kallisto. Check out my offerings here.
smudepcqkyi
Trust:
Try to list your website on a guest post marketplace like Kallisto.io. You can monetize your blog there to brands looking for guest posting opportunities.
reciypjy
Trust:
The best way is to promote it on social media. But if you don't like that approach you can buy sponsored posts on a marketplace like Kallisto.
joyceevans28
Trust:
Check out Kallisto.io and add your website to their listings. You can monetize your blog there by selling it to brands looking to publish their content.
louiseking23
Trust:
I have been selling guest posts on Kallisto and have been making a good amount so far.
annaturnera88
Trust:
joyceevans28 wrote:Check out Kallisto.io and add your website to their listings. You can monetize your blog there by selling it to brands looking to publish their content.
Agree with this. I've been making money by posting my website on Kallisto doe months now/
reslithtwxpnk
Trust:
I also have a food website, and I promote my food content through guest posting. I used Kallisto.io to find guest posting opportunities.
I think like any marriage

moughsllosb
Trust:
louiseking23 wrote:I have been selling guest posts on Kallisto and have been making a good amount so far.

Hi, I am planning to monetize my blog on Kallisto too. How do I submit my website for listing there?
cuffeeleader668922
Trust:
Hi, I am planning to monetize my blog on Kallisto too. How do I submit my website for listing there?[/quote]

Hello moughsllosb, I'm a seller on Kallisto. Just visit the site and choose the "Become a Seller" option. Then just follow their given instructions and, once done and your website is listed, you will be immediately connected to hundreds of users.
emilyrogers62
Trust:
Hello moughsllosb, I'm a seller on Kallisto. Just visit the site and choose the "Become a Seller" option. Then just follow their given instructions and, once done and your website is listed, you will be immediately connected to hundreds of users.[/quote]

Hi moughsllosb, I want to monetize my blog on Kallisto. How do I submit my website there for listing?

This topic was started on Apr 08, 2021 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.