16 Oct 14 7:47 am
The main purpose of the squeeze page is to build a list by capturing leads. Yes you are right in saying that people will land on your article if they find that through SEO or whatever way ... but your article need to have a link either to product page or squeeze page. You should not write an article without CTA.
Say you are promoting weight loss product and want to generate leads in the same niche instead of promoting the product directly...
So what would you do...
1. You will create a squeeze page
2. You will write an article and integrate your squeeze page into it by saying something like "Click here for more information<SQUEEZE PAGE LINK>"...
3. You will do SEO to bring that article into the search results.
4. Someone lands on your article
5. The reader gets interested to learn more about it and clicks the link (basically a squeeze page link) which is integrated in your article.
6. And if the reader thinks that the offer you have on your squeeze page is valuable, they will subscribe
I hope that helps...
(An Affiliate Marketer)