Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Traffic Plug in ??

jcdean
Trust:

Traffic Plug in ??

Mark mentioned somewhere (probably a webinar) that there was a WP plug-in that would tell the key words that were bringing you traffic.

I wrote a note and lost it :(

Does any one know of such a plug in?
Respect,
JC Dean

faradina
Trust:
Hi JC,

I referred this to our technical team and we will get back to you about it as soon as we can.
faradina
Trust:
Hi JC,

We have not found the video so we do not yet have an idea what exactly that plugin is. Can you remember which set of videos it was mentioned in? Like if it was in AffiloBlueprint or AffiloJetpack or the Affiliate Blog Bootcamp? Or what was being discussed if it was a webinar?

StatPress, which is recommended for AffiloJetpack sites, collects information about visitors, spiders, search keywords, feeds, browsers etc. Could this be the plugin you are looking for?
jcdean
Trust:
faradina wrote:Hi JC,

We have not found the video so we do not yet have an idea what exactly that plugin is. Can you remember which set of videos it was mentioned in? Like if it was in AffiloBlueprint or AffiloJetpack or the Affiliate Blog Bootcamp? Or what was being discussed if it was a webinar?

StatPress, which is recommended for AffiloJetpack sites, collects information about visitors, spiders, search keywords, feeds, browsers etc. Could this be the plugin you are looking for?

I am sure that's it Thanks!
Respect,
JC Dean

This topic was started on Mar 30, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.