Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

One-Page Websites: Successful?

Site Admin
gina.broom
Trust:

One-Page Websites: Successful?

Hi everyone!

I'm just wondering, has anyone here tried the ol' one page website? So the squeeze page is the whole of it.

If so, how'd it go? Any tips for others looking to build one?

And if you haven't done this, what do you think of it? Would you try it?

All opinions welcome! Thanks :)
mayankjain1625
Trust:
hi
i need to start the one-page website but im stuck help me plzz.
cecille.l
Trust:
mayankjain1625 wrote:hi
i need to start the one-page website but im stuck help me plzz.

Could you please let us know what exactly you need help with? Are you stuck on site building? Or, are you having difficulty with picking out keywords or choosing a domain name?

We do have lessons on affiliate marketing to help you get started. But we would be able to give you additional information if we know exactly what you need help with.
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

jcdean
Trust:
It is absolutely a profitable model.
Find an affiliate offer that has a video sales page. I am liking dsdomination right now. It converts.

Make a squeeze page that promises a free video with secrets reveled in the video (vendors sales video)

Set your autoresponder to redirect your subs to the vendors sales video when they sign up.

Load up some follow up messages (Invest in affiliate jetpack)

Add traffic from facebook, youtube, blogging, guest blog posting, forum signatures ;), blog commenting, pay-per-view and so on and its Day Job Gone.
Respect,
JC Dean

sandeepkumar
Trust:
No doubt the one page website is a good opinion for video marketing and affiliates business promotion. But for product offering business they need multi-pages website.
Sandeep Thakur is a Digital Marketing Manager at FATbit Technologies(http://www.fatbit.com). His professional expertise also covers social media marketing, research & analysis and online branding for individuals or businesses. Follow him on Twitter @SandeepSKTR

vivianr330
Trust:
I've done it for a service business, and it still works.
arthur clouse
Trust:
It is the last trand in webdesign. And it works) It happens because people don't like to click all time. But everybody likes to scroll ;)
ppcmanager36
Trust:
Hey, yes sure. but your website should has a good quality
Once I had a client. He had multi-page site, but I convert it to LP and his sells grow up!
davinmontrose
Trust:
In actuality, there are many businesses built on the "one page site", or "opt-in page" model.

Sure, some businesses will also have a blog in conjunction, but often times its really just used as another means of communication with their subscribers instead of "only" email all the time.

It's a good model...if you don't need to rely on natural search traffic to a site. Tons of people are simply driving all of their traffic to one page sites through YouTube marketing as well...easier to rank all the way around...so why not?
http://greatest4u.com - "The Success Advantage Through Smart Simple Daily Actions"

topproductmanager
Trust:
Yes, if it has great design and usability. It should be long page where you describe all advantages of your product and disadvantages of other "sellers". Also I recommend to left some testimonials about your product/service.
kallayprasanth05
Trust:
If the one-page website is complete in sense then it should be okay. The website owner should of course strive hard to keep the content fresh and reliable for it to rank in the search engines.
anthonycole1281
Trust:
Hi, you can rank your site in google and yahoo for one page website via digital marketing. But your keywords will be limited. you can rank minimum keywords using one page website. This is the main issue for one page websites.
kallayprasanth05
Trust:
anthonycole1281 wrote:Hi, you can rank your site in google and yahoo for one page website via digital marketing. But your keywords will be limited. you can rank minimum keywords using one page website. This is the main issue for one page websites.

Although it is a good point you can still put the limited keywords to good use provided you pick the primary and secondary ones in conformity to the content. Keep a close watch on the most popular keywords used by the visitors.

This topic was started on Jul 08, 2015 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.