Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

What are you using for website 404 scan?

joelhuang22
Trust:

What are you using for website 404 scan?

Which tool are you using for website 404 scan (and similar)?

I'm considering building some free tool that won't have the usual 500 or 2000 pages limitation. And other perks, of course.

Just trying to figure out whether this part feasible. It'll be part of a larger project.
onlinerxmaster
Trust:
I'm using deadlinkchecker, the coolest thing is that you can run multiple websites in one go, and the report is then emailed to you automatically.
seoauthority
Trust:
dealinkchecker is a great tool. Highly recommend it. Been using for several years and it does all you need
For Your Best Source Of High Domain Authority Backlinks: https://seoauthoritylinkbuilding.com

joelhuang22
Trust:
Nice piece of information. Thanks a lot for sharing it.
organictextiles
Trust:
Hi
Broken Link Checker scans your page and provides a broken links report within a few ... If any of these item contain a 404 error, we will display them in a report.
arihantwebtech
Trust:
Basically I will check in webmaster and i have query regarding this If any one of you answer plzz. If I have 6ooo 404 links in website, which showing by google webmaster. How can be resolve this issue.
zoyabhatt
Trust:
Deadlinks checker is the best tools for scanning 404 errors in the website.
kate.steel89
Trust:
Deadlinkschecker is the best tool for 404 errors in the website.
kate.steel89
Trust:
Quality Score depends on multiple factors, including:

[list=]
    Your click-through rate (CTR).
    The relevance of each keyword to its ad group.
    Landing page quality and relevance.
    The relevance of your ad text.
[/list]
andy123
Trust:
Dead links checker is one of the best tool for 404 errors on website.Thanks for sharing the information.
davidhwilliams341
Trust:
The 404 Error Scanner microservice is a useful tool for developers, data analysts, or content managers that need to validate URLs and keep tabs on broken links in a scalable and systematic way. This microservice makes finding and fixing broken links easy. It’s perfect for enterprise sites, social networks, blogs, and publishers.

This topic was started on May 11, 2018 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.