Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Unique Article Submissions

heavysm
Trust:

Unique Article Submissions

I have been submitting a lot of unique and unspun articles to a article submission service where they have very strict guidelines on the quality of articles they receive. In order to gain full benefit from my articles I would have to keep up my submission efforts, about 3-5 articles per week, for a long time. With their guidelines not allowing spun content i am greatly worried about running out of ideas for my articles after the first month or so. I know I can outsource but with my tight budget, there is a reason i write my own articles to begin with. What methods can i use to keep myself consistent with unique content? I was thinking about plr, but the plr i do have that i rewrote pretty well was rejected because it looked too structured. They are very strict. The submission service is buildmyrank.com Any advice?
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
One of my favorite tools to use to write is my Library Card. Go to the local library, and you will probably find tons of books on your niche.

I usually don't trust EZA and other online sources as much because you simply don't know how much research went into it. However, if you can find published books by proven experts, you can get a lot of research material.

Also, if you have an afiliate site set up, request review copies of the products that you are promoting. YOu can use them to create unique articles as well.

Personally, I still use spinning to create my articles. there are just so many places that you can still get good links using that spun content that you don't need to rely on one service that is so picky. if you insist on using them, then you have to follow their rules, and you will actually wind up working harder to get the results that you want.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

daiarian
Trust:
I have published many articles almost all gleaned from a combination of other peoples articles and reviews on websites.

A colleague suggested I write something completely original which took a load of effort but I did it and that article had the greatest number of readings and click throughs of all that I have published.

According to my colleague who reviewed it the article came over as real and the passion I had for the subject was clearly evident in the writing style.

So you pays yer money and takes yer choice:

I have reverted back to my previous method due to time constraints but must admit all the articles are sterile compared to my "masterpiece"

Regards

Russ
heavysm
Trust:
http://linkvanareviews.com/effective-li ... g-services

Kickass post I found on the warrior forum. If you have any questions about some of the major submission services this guy has tested many reliably enough to determine their true power. Enjoy =)
heavysm
Trust:
I got a nice special offer on the warrior forum for structuring and minimizing article writing time while doing proper research. I hope to refine my system as much as possible so I can write as much unique and quality content as possible. I use plr merely for the ideas, pretty much for really rough rewrites since I had zero knowledge on my niche.

This topic was started on Oct 17, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.