Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Local SEO

sheatislejndio
Trust:

Local SEO

Searching for a Local SEO tool that will tell me what I need to do to rate my Google My Business? I know there are apps that tell you how your ranking is going, but they don't tell you what you need to do to boost your ranking.
amfan250
Trust:
Local SEO is the practice of optimizing your website for a specific local area. If you have a local business, like a shop, restaurant, or agency, you want your web pages to rank for certain search queries performed by a local audience. You can do that in part on your own website, but there's a lot more you can do!
Would you like to meet Anthony Morrison in person? Follow Anthony on Twitter and find out how!

tandaezeekdv
Trust:
FreeReviewMonitoring.com is a fantastic new service that tracks the reviews for free on all of the big review pages on a regular basis. Every day, it sends you an update with new feedback as they are crawled. You will also use the tool to keep track of what your opponents are doing about you.
shibannichakraborthy32
Trust:
Local SEO is the practice of optimizing your website or google my business listing for attacking more local organic visitors and improve your organic ranking on SERPs.

Benefits of Local SEO-:

1. A superb web presence in your local niche market.
2. Higher search engine rankings.
3. Authority content that grabs visitors to your website.
4. Massive website traffic.
5. More calls from potential customers.
6. More people finding your store and coming buy to make purchases.
ibexsystemsae
Trust:
Local SEO refers to the process of 'optimizing' your online presence to attract more business from relevant local searches. These searches take place on Google and other search engines.
sekneshgqme
Trust:
Here are some of the best SEO tools

Moz local
BrightLocal
GrowthBar
Whitespark
Navads
GeoRanker
Synup
Local SEO Checklist
neelseowork
Trust:
I think We should try to freereviewmonitoring [dot]com
It's free and let's see how it can help us to improve Local SEO.
https://www.autofresh.in/ - Car care products at best rates in India
https://www.autofresh.in/paint-care/paint-protection-film-car - Paint protection film for cars
https://www.autofresh.in/brand/rupes-bigfoot - Rupes polisher

shaphoezvjba
Trust:
Whitespark Local Citation Finder is one of the most comprehensive local listing management resources available. The tool also determines where your company should be listed in order to boost local SEO rankings.

It also has a host of extra features, such as the ability to gather user input and online reviews, monitor local search rankings by city, find link opportunities, and more.
juliahale8745
Trust:
Local SEO is the practice of optimizing your website for a specific local area. If you have a local business, like a shop, restaurant, or agency, you want your web pages to rank for certain search queries performed by a local audience.
*removed*
Last edited by maryt on 22 Apr 21 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spamming

burkejeffrey813
Trust:
Local SEO is the practice of optimizing a website in order to increase traffic, leads and brand awareness from local search. Common tasks associated with local SEO include finding local keywords, optimizing a business's Google My Business profile, and building “NAP” citations.
bracknelson
Trust:
For boosting the rating of your google business,
You have to give complete & accurate information in your profile & with this, the client has easier to search. Update your business daily, get regular reviews from happy customers and add photos of your business in your profile.
stephenbeann
Trust:
LocalSEO is important for all businesses, and should be in every marketing plan, but especially vital for small to medium sized businesses focused on growing their business close to home.

Local SEO provides community-based businesses an exclusive advantage, allowing these local businesses to outpace non-local competitors. Of course, without a local SEO emphasis, website owners will find it difficult to be discovered by customers looking for help within their geographic area.
for more info: https://www.bluematrixmedia.com/dallas-seo/

This topic was started on Mar 30, 2021 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.