Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

How you can generate business' revenue with your content?

articleinsights
Trust:

How you can generate business' revenue with your content?

Hey guys, just want to get some ideas on how to generate revenue quickly with your used content?
Do your articles contain all the keywords Google is expecting? Find out what is is missing @ ArticleInsights.com

joelhuang22
Trust:
Here are three key characteristics you’ll find in any piece of great content, each of which can bring in revenue.
1. Great Content Inspires Action

Great content transports me to a place where I can be awesome. I can read something and get specific ideas for how to improve my business, my life or even my golf swing. I can actually see myself in the story in front of me, and I like what I’m feeling.
2. Great Content Is Impossible Not to Share
Think of the last few things you copied and pasted on your Facebook timeline, or shared to your Twitter feed. What did they all have in common? In addition to inspiring you, teaching you or possibly making you laugh, they probably spoke to you in a personal way. The act of knowledge is key.
3. Great Content Leaves the Reader Wanting More
organictextiles
Trust:
Hi

useful information,Thanks.

https://www.organictextiles.com/collections/pillow
andy123
Trust:
You can shared the content on social media platforms. Thanks for sharing the information.

This topic was started on Mar 09, 2018 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.