Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

How much do you spend on SEO?

corwinfrank
Trust:

How much do you spend on SEO?

What is the average cost of SEO for one affiliate website per month? Do you optimize it yourself or use some services?
joelhuang22
Trust:
You have to read this blog for complete information about how much you spend on SEO
https://searchengineland.com/much-seo-cost-277110
gamervn
Trust:
I'm doing it by myself, so the investment cost is 0
https://namecab.com - Top 10 Best Domain Name Registrars Reviews

ricardofry
Trust:
I think,
It depends on your website or your business.
murraytyates
Trust:
In my Experience, This totally depends on your business niche. If your competition is higher, Then you have to spend higher.
Bring your family to dentist Hammond.

pi.philenglish
Trust:
I have more 5 years experience in SEO. I really like SEO, but now I am a good Online Marketing. I known SEO is really good for small company. And I known become a perfect Online Marketer is better.
carolinemurphy
Trust:
Spending on SEO depends on your website or your business niche.
organictextiles
Trust:
Hi

There is a lot of variation out there, but the majority of businesses are spending less than $5,000 per month on SEO in the US based on this survey. Forty percent of these people are spending less than $1,000, which is where the truly small businesses and startups often lie.
jackadision
Trust:
In short, we can reasonably guess that an average SEO expert charges between $80 and $130 per hour. Further, the average monthly retainer lies somewhere between $750 and $1500 per month. Performance-based SEO is free to start, and has dynamic pricing.

Source: http://www.toolsinsight.com/blog/tips-t ... e-visitors
jesicajohansson
Trust:
I think It is fully depends on website strength & quantity of business.
articleinsights
Trust:
Yeah it depends on what type of brand you have and also the chosen keywords. Some can see the ROI in just few months. You can also try to learn it your self if you are just starting so you would know how easy or hard the keywords to rank. Its not a one time task.
Do your articles contain all the keywords Google is expecting? Find out what is is missing @ ArticleInsights.com

microtek
Trust:
I'ts totaly up to the size of the Website. then any one can confirm.

Thanks
Best IT Course Training online, ISACA course online training and certifciation

carolinemurphy
Trust:
Spending on SEO totally depends upon website/project
zoyabhatt
Trust:
It depends upon competition in your Industry & nature of competitive keywords.
amber12
Trust:
I don't know about cost of SEO for an affiliate website. But I get some knowledge from above discussion. Thank you for posting.
alorap
Trust:
Yeah really depends on your niche/industry your in.
ALOR is a one-of-a-kind California born fine jewelry and watch brand since 1979. We are the largest global designer and creator of luxury cable and 18 karat gold jewelry.

BECOME AN AFFILIATE TODAY! http://alor.com/affiliate-program/

Email: [email protected]

lindapeavy
Trust:
In my Expertise, This completely depends upon your business market. If your contest is greater, Then you need to pay higher.
mylead
Trust:
I think it depends on the niche you promote or your business. You can do SEO yourself. A lot of publishers get traffic from SEO/SEM without paying for these services.
Join to MyLead - An Innovative Affiliate Network! https://mylead.global/sl/uis12C

janejaco
Trust:
I have experience in SEO. Today I'm a Online Marketing, although I like SEO. I understood SEO is great for firm. And I understood become a Online Marketer is much better.
stucorner
Trust:
You don't have to spend any cost to start affiliate marketing, It should be free of cost i.e investment should be 0. Some of best platforms are clickbank, vcommision,Amazon.

With Regards
Stucorner
andy123
Trust:
It all depends on competition of key phrases which you are optimizing for.
jvc72
Trust:
Very best is to learn the concept behind SEO yourself. At least you will know what your paying for. The problem with SEO it self is that you will need source code skills as you will need to get all the small things like meta, titles etc. Secondly you should be able to extract info from google or other search engines so you can build a good strategy. What will be your targeted SEO words?
uperald
Trust:
To be frank, clients usually paying me like at least few hundreds per month, but I do take it very selective. Sometime budget is very low or nothing really can be done here for that amount of money. E-commerce shops and so on. Affiliate website you should create yourself.

This topic was started on May 16, 2018 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.