Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Google De-Indexed My Site

sammyjayjay
Trust:

Google De-Indexed My Site

Hi everyone,

I could really use a second opinion or more? I had my site de-indexed and google said it breached quality guidelines. I realized some of it was duplicate content...So I re-wrote the entire site with unique articles and so forth and re-submitted it. Only to be rejected again!!!...So I re examined and the only thing I could think of this time..is it may have had the keyword too many times as its density was like17%

But does google really de-index a site for that? Anyway I have now added some further articles and lowered the keywords density a bit and am going to re-submit it again..

But first I want to be sure that it is okay to resubmit...so I am seeking some second opinions from you guys...Can you please have a look and see if you can see anything that might be breaching googles quality guidelines?

Thank you

http://exchangeratecalculator.biz
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
I'm sorry to hear about what happened to your site, SammyJayJay :(

To avoid your site from being removed from Google's index, please make sure that you follow their Webmaster Guidelines.

I'm not sure Google if would deindex your site for having a high keyword density. However, they did say that your pages should be written primarily for users, and not for search engines. Google sends a notification when a site violates their quality guidelines. You can modify your site to meet these guidelines, then submit it for reconsideration.
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

sammyjayjay
Trust:
Thanks for your reply,

However I have read the guidelines in depth and adjusted my site accordingly. I have already used that very link to resubmit my site for consideration 3 times without success. The reason for this post here is to see if anybody else can see a guideline breach that i have overlooked before I resubmit it again....

Thanks

Please people...tell me if you see a problem or if you think it's okay to resubmit?
lyndaj
Trust:
Hi SammyJayJay,

Just had a few seconds to spare this morning, so could only take a very quick look at your site. I found the following at the bottom of your privacy policy. The link in this sentence takes you to a car insurance website.

This policy was generated by Easy Privacy Policy Plugin rac car insurance for WordPress

The other thing is a small spelling mistake and hardly a problem, but in case you want to correct it.
http://exchangeratecalculator.biz/main- ... ex-trading
lesson the risk (lessen)

Lynda

This topic was started on Jun 05, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.