Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Backlinks are my Nemesis

moughsllosb
Trust:

Backlinks are my Nemesis

Hello, I already master the on-page SEO - create content, meta tags, keywords research, site audit, and more. But I cannot seem to master backlinking. I want to do it myself badly but I don't know where to start. Could someone please guide me on how to start backlinking (in a rookie's term). Or is there any free course about backlinks. Thanks and appreciate you all!
theauslayrixq
Trust:
There are some free link building course on google. YOu can start blog commenting, forums posting/commenting to get backlinks.
enterslicegroup09
Trust:
There are some free third party referencing seminar on google. YOu can begin blog remarking, discussions posting/remarking to get backlinks.
we also provide the Audit and Assurance services.
https://enterslice.com/audit-and-assurance
jamessmith.02192
Trust:
we can share the knowledge @moughsllosb!
We both can discuss about strengths of individual and help eachother.
kathleenrowan
Trust:
The problem, though, is that backlinks can hurt you just as much as they can help you. A backlink is a link that goes from an external URL to your website.
jessicaturner
Trust:
Hi

10 Smart Ways to Earn or Build Backlinks to Your Website

The broken-link building method.
Backlinks through infographics.
The advantage of guest articles.
Spy on your competitors.
Build internal links.
Promote your content.
Write testimonials.
Contact journalists and important bloggers.
Donate.
Get interviewed.
herouvcptf
Trust:
You can start getting backlinks from people whom you know have websites or reaching out to other bloggers in your niche.

This topic was started on Sep 14, 2020 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.