Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

Will PPC be more important than SEO in 2019?

ipscloudusa
Trust:

Will PPC be more important than SEO in 2019?

PPC is the new selling mode of businesses. Many top companies run campaigns and sell right away. It is like visiting the supermarket and buying clothes you come across first. How many of you agree with this analogy? If you do, please explain your reasons.
cecille.l
Trust:
PPC is not new. It's been around long enough for big search engines like Google get profit off it.

It's one way of getting traffic. but I wouldn't say that it is more important than SEO.

Regardless of whatever method/s you will use to get traffic, it's still good to have your on-page SEO set up.

All the best!
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

Site Admin
maryt
Trust:
PPC and SEO exist because each caters to different goals. If you like to see results ahead, then you can pay ads. If you like to limit the budget to free traffic and it isn't looking for fast results, then you choose SEO. I do not think that PPC would stand more than SEO in the coming years. Not everyone can pay for traffic. SEO, in fact, remains more stable than before.
Not sure which Affilorama tool you need? Take the quiz! https://www.affilorama.com/redirect/quiz

Web: https://www.affilorama.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/affilorama
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." ~Sidhhartha Guatama

jvc72
Trust:
Traffic is key to everything. If you manage to get traffic the rest will solve it self. SEO is your free ticket to traffic.
andy123
Trust:
Both the marketing channels has its own advantages & disadvantages. You pursue SEO when you want to build authority site domain & you want to achieve website traffic over a longer period of time then seo is best. PPC gives you instant results desired results also you can get targeted traffic to your website. It is also use for achieving time bound campaigns.
charlesethomas90
Trust:
Both are important in 2019 Because PPC is not a new technique, PPC is used just improve fastly ranking on SERP. SEO is the best fit for every year.
adamaffjohnson
Trust:
I don`t think that the popularity of those methods depends on the year and its trends. The matter is what results do you want to achieve.

SEO doesn't show fast results, sometimes it takes up to 6 months to see the effectiveness. PPC, on the contrary, acts instantly but requires more budget than SEO does as it's cost depends on the niche and geo.

The ideal option is when you combine them both: start SEO optimization at the same time with PPC. So, PPC will attract traffic until it starts to arrive organically (thanks to the SEO). Then you can turn PPC off. Or, if your budget allows, you can keep them both.
untheri
Trust:
If I am not mistaken PPC is already on the market for at least 15 years if not more, correct me if I am not right ? Why this year, why you selected 2019 ?! I think it's all goes along, sometimes you do only SEO, sometimes only PPC, sometimes both if you have the budget. It doesn't matter in that terms.
rahulcetpa.noida
Trust:
PPC and SEO exist because each caters to different goals. If you like to see results ahead, then you can pay ads. If you like to limit the budget to free traffic and it isn't looking for fast results, then you choose SEO. I do not think that PPC would stand more than SEO in the coming years. Not everyone can pay for traffic. SEO, in fact, remains more stable than before.
For maore Information You can vIsit:- *moderator removed link*
Last edited by maryt on 16 Apr 19 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: promotional link

davidhwilliams341
Trust:
That makes SEO even more important because exposure is as much about visibility in the SERPs as it is about clicks.” That means optimizing for featured snippets and other Google search features will continue to be an important trend – and more important than ever in 2019.
nilpotter
Trust:
SEO wont rank you high immediately however, it can allow your small enterprise enterprise to keep up it's rank on the motors. On the flip side, if you're prone to observe a quick effect and wish to find maximum from your own effort, it is ideal to make use of PPC. The two Search Engine Optimization along with PPC will Help You to the very front page of their SEO.
Want to make money online? Tired of the scams in the internet world? You’re a click away from earning millions. More than 1038483 students are taking benefit of Anthony Morrison blog. Enter right now: https://www.anthonymorrisonblog.com/

christopherbrown
Trust:
Traffic is vital to everything. That the remainder will resolve itself if you figure out how to find visitors. Search engine optimization is the ticket to visitors.
edu-money
Trust:
Both PPC and SEO are tried and true and will drive targeted leads to your site.
But, in my opinion, SEO is much cheaper and involves more of a time investment than a financial one.
If your marketing budget is minimal, SEO may be your only option.
And moreover SEO is the long-term results marketers tend to get.
uperald
Trust:
PPC and SEO coexist in their own respects because they both have their own advantages and disadvantages. SEO is more sustainable, and has a lower budget, but the results take much longer to manifest. PPC gives instant results but you'll need to spend more. You can do both if your budget allows
edu-money.com
Trust:
There are two main differences between SEO vs PPC. The first is how traffic is obtained and the second is where listings appear on the search results pages.
One of the main advantages of PPC is the initial positioning on the search results pages over SEO.
The best affiliate network in the custom writing niche! - https://edu-money.com/en/

E-mail: [email protected]

henriettajudd
Trust:
Traffic is important to everything. That the remainder will resolve itself if you figure out how to find visitors. Search engine optimization is the ticket to visitors.
christopherbrown
Trust:
The advertising channels has its own benefits & disadvantages. You pursue if you would like to construct authority website domain and you also SEO would like to attain website traffic within a period of time seo is greatest. PPC provides you results desired results it's possible to get visitors. It's also for attaining time use.
oligeorgealt
Trust:
As per my knowledge both PPC and SEO are equally important. It totally depends on the type of your business and the need of your business which you need to consider first.
rachelroot
Trust:
While SEO is neither cheap nor easy, it will generally be more cost-effective than all other marketing tactics for delivering brand awareness and relevant traffic to your website.
Get 15% Discount on your First order: "Guest Posting Services" "Link Building Services" "Blogger Outreach Services" "Content Writing Services"
https://www.outreachxpert.com/
https://www.outreachxpert.com/guest-posting-services/

kritesh
Trust:
Well, Yes Both PPC and SEO is important for your website. If you have new website then you can go for PPC. To get some knowledge in PPC and SEO you can join Digital Marketing Training Course in Noida. Check this link for more:https://www.cetpainfotech.com/technology/digital-marketing-training
ryaljam
Trust:
I think SEO is evergreen, but nowadays It is not a easy task. ppc is also a great way for generating traffic.
christopherbrown
Trust:
Traffic is vital to everything. That the remainder will resolve itself if you figure out how to find visitors. Search engine optimization is the ticket to visitors.
henriettajudd
Trust:
Since PPC isn't a technique both are significant in 2019, PPC can be utilized improve standing . Search engine optimization is the ideal match for every single year.
lazypig
Trust:
I'd say both PPC and SEO are important. You cannot say "Since PPC is spending my own money, then I've to pick SEO as the best method to receive traffic". It doesn't work that way.

Personally, I find the fusion method of combining both PPC and SEO will give me more advantage than using SEO alone since I can run PPC campaign and find [EXACTLY] what actual people are searching for in Google before they click on my ads. In that way, I'll know the exact search terms which I can then use for my SEO project.

However, the down side of using this "fusion method" is burning my own money to get the valuable data that I wanted.

Just my 2 cents!
agamagelv
Trust:
I do hope we would use both of them, cause I do not see the main difference in them, it should be used together in almost any cases of your promotional strategy. For sure you need to go with SEO for start and then later include PPC where possible.
roxieharvey
Trust:
Since PPC isn't a technique both are significant in 2019, PPC can be utilized improve standing . Search engine optimization is the ideal match for every single year.
sam06
Trust:
Good question my friend...but as per knowledge and analysis, we can't say PPC is more important than SEO in 2019 because ever year algorithms are being updated from Google and every now and then Google ads are updated with many options.

To address your question when people click on the shopping ads which are of mostly like carousel ads here you need to identify two kinds of people i.e who do window shopping(just to know about the cost & other details and later on they go for organic results to get the complete details about the product) and who do complete CTC(complete shopping).

Thanks,
*moderator removed link*
Last edited by maryt on 03 Sep 19 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: promotional

roxieharvey
Trust:
Is SEO still relevant in 2019?

In 2019, voice search SEO will become increasingly important. ... The good news is if you are already using SEO best practices, your site is in good shape for voice search. But there are some key things to keep in mind.
alex_james
Trust:
SEO is used for the website traffic through search engines it is essential for all the website, but PPC is a marketing tools and it will give you instant traffic but you have to invest in it.
aliadil961
Trust:
f you aren't utilizing crowds, you're doing PPC wrong, he said. "Watchwords will be significant, yet group of spectators focusing on the inquiry system will in 2019 be of equivalent significance for verifying elite,"
alex_james
Trust:
PPC stands for pay-per-click, a model of internet marketing in which advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. Essentially, it’s a way of buying visits to your site. SEO refers to the techniques and strategies used to increase the likelihood of a website appearing on search engine results to the top of that list as possible.
stephenpaul663
Trust:
Seo and PPC have own specific value. They both played an important role in the market for the last 10years, it depends on your patience, work & budget. As SEO doesn't show fast results, it takes up to 6 months to see the results. On the other side, PPC acts instantly but it requires more budget than SEO.
monicageller3691
Trust:
SEO is time taking process where PPC gives you immediate results.
Mix SEO at the same time with PPC. So, PPC will attract traffic until it starts to arrive organically.
dubaibrill
Trust:
You end up clicking on a certain reference in the SERPs practically if you search Google. Search engines tend to be the major drivers of website traffic.
It is not surprising, given these facts, that businesses are finally beginning to understand and invest extensively in the importance of SEO.
Nevertheless, increased online competition means it has become more difficult to position yourself in front of the right audience.
Fear not, there are numerous ways to build and notice a solid online identity. Usually, these tactics boil down to two key options: search engine optimization (SEO) and paid search (PPC). Both have a common goal to increase your exposure online presence.
oliviajames573
Trust:
PPC is not a new selling mode of business. according to me its a more important to SEO. in PPC we get the fast results and in SEO we wait and work hard for the high results.
No.1 remote spying solution for android, Mac & Windows https://www.theonespy.com

This topic was started on Dec 21, 2018 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.