Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

Which is best method to bring traffic to my affiliate link.

nzali_sandwip
Trust:

Which is best method to bring traffic to my affiliate link.

I am using niche site commenting, social marketing, and some forum posting to bring traffic to my affiliate site, may I know which is the best way to bring huge traffic to affiliate site fast.
kallayprasanth05
Trust:
You may also try SEO methods such as relevant blog commenting and article writing. Use some popular article marketing sites to popularize your link.
marketing29
Trust:
Start blogging, it will allow you to interact with prospects and grow a relationship. Add fresh content as per your customer's need. Also for best results, optimize your content for the search engines so that you can pull in traffic from Google, Yahoo! and Bing.
mathewfernandes389
Trust:
You Need to more concentrate on Content marketing. Because the importance of article submissions and blog promotions are very important in this Field. Best Of Luck

VIS Business
stevex
Trust:
brad9
Trust:
Blogging, social media like FB, Twitter, & Pinterest (especially if you have a product that is photo friendly), maybe a few videos linked in. You're probably already doing this, but keyword research to get larger amounts of people to see your site/blog in the first place. Also, give-aways or other discount incentives for those on social media to share your page, since word of mouth is still the best advertising.
B]Check Out Our Software Affiliate Program at Boost Affiliates
Now offering $150 bonuses for first 5 sales.
Up to 90% in commissions, Low refund rate (below 5%), chargeback rate at .5%.
http://bit.ly/1j56o5G

businesstravellerr
Trust:
nzali_sandwip wrote:I am using niche site commenting, social marketing, and some forum posting to bring traffic to my affiliate site, may I know which is the best way to bring huge traffic to affiliate site fast.

You can share your affiliate link on your social profiles, by content posting on blog with related topics to your blog. Try to share it with effective content strategy on your profiles. Do not promote it with the same titles and descriptions.
Establish your online travel business and earn from home. Visit http://travelerrr.com/

adam.kent
Trust:
Without seeing your affiliate site, I can't give specific tips on how to improve your content. And, while site content might not seem like an integral part of traffic generation, it's actually what you should be thinking about most, even before you try for your first visitor. What is the use of traffic generation tips if your site content is not enough to hold the visitor's attention. Another tip would be to capture your visitor's email address for a site newsletter.

As for the traffic generation tips you asked for, my best traffic sources come from Facebook groups, Google+ and Pinterest and other pin type sites. It's easy to gain expert credibility on pin sites especially if you publish really high quality infographics that get shared around a lot. Just a tip, Google+ works very well for any website or blog that focuses most on SEO or Google related news.
---
Adam Kent - Social Media Manager at http://jarvee.com/

"The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker

wennykev
Trust:
if you want to increase you site traffic, the first thing is own a good ranking position in search engine. and if you want to have a good ranking position, you need to do onsite and out-site optimization, and for new site, index speed is also a key factor for a good ranking. and if you want to make your site pages indexed quickly, you can make a sitemap for your site.
you can also buy traffic from freelancers from SEOclerks at cheap rates.
adam.kent
Trust:
wennykev wrote:if you want to increase you site traffic, the first thing is own a good ranking position in search engine. and if you want to have a good ranking position, you need to do onsite and out-site optimization, and for new site, index speed is also a key factor for a good ranking. and if you want to make your site pages indexed quickly, you can make a sitemap for your site.

Search engine optimization won't really help you too much if you are competing in an overly saturated niche that is already dominated by many other affiliate/review sites. Your best bet for traffic comes from direct promotion such as Pinterest, Facebook, direct advertising (Adwords/Facebook ads).

Some affiliate marketers rely solely on email marketing for their sales effort. Once you have someone on your email list, you can then send them to any site you happen to be promoting in that list. This is a much better strategy (owning the list) rather than depending on random traffic to come to your website in hopes of making sales.
---

revset
Trust:
If you're looking for quick traffic, you can always try paid traffic - PPV, PPC.
RevSet Affiliate Network
www.revset.com
Affiliate Offers That Work

adam.kent
Trust:
revset wrote:If you're looking for quick traffic, you can always try paid traffic - PPV, PPC.

And, are you using Adwords or Facebook ads for your paid traffic? Some people have more success with one than the other.
---

wennykev
Trust:
- write articles with your links and submit them to directories
- set up a Facebook fanpage for your site
- set up a twitter account and get followers
- do blog commenting on relevant blogs
- do guest posting
- try out press releases
- check out solo ads
- try traffic exchanges
- SEO optimize your site
you can also hire experts from SEOclerks.
wennykev
Trust:
- write articles with your links and submit them to directories
- set up a Facebook fanpage for your site
- set up a twitter account and get followers
- do blog commenting on relevant blogs
- do guest posting
- try out press releases
- check out solo ads
- try traffic exchanges
- SEO optimize your site
you can also hire experts from SEOclerks.
kitty moby
Trust:
SEO on Google, Yahoo, BING
Bloggiing
Social Media - Facebook Twitter...
Paid Traffic - PPV/PPC
www.ALMOBI.com=Mobile CPA Network
Weekly Payment+Top Mobile Offers/Best Payout

kitty moby
Trust:
SEO on Google, Yahoo, BING
Bloggiing
Social Media - Facebook Twitter...
Paid Traffic - PPV/PPC
www.ALMOBI.com=Mobile CPA Network
Weekly Payment+Top Mobile Offers/Best Payout

revset
Trust:
zoe.j.summers wrote:
revset wrote:If you're looking for quick traffic, you can always try paid traffic - PPV, PPC.

And, are you using Adwords or Facebook ads for your paid traffic? Some people have more success with one than the other.

I personally don't use either of those as there's 100+ sources to purchase traffic from. You can blow through your budget quite quickly with those 2 sources if you are attempting to intially test an offer. I would normally use those 2 sources to add traffic once I have a proven campaign.
RevSet Affiliate Network
www.revset.com
Affiliate Offers That Work

wennykev
Trust:
3 Steps to Generate Quality Traffic to your website

1) Optimize : Do Search Engine Optimization for your website
2) Share: Social Media is the great way you can drive traffic. Do blogging, Share it in social media spheres
3) Analyze: Analyzing your website traffic is one of the important traffic. Integrate Google Analytic on your website.
you can also buy traffic from freelancers from SEOclerks at cheap rates.

This topic was started on Aug 08, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.