Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

Where do I find the Lists tab in Fluttermail?

nrsgfun1
Trust:

Where do I find the Lists tab in Fluttermail?

I've signed up for fluttermail. I am following the videos but I can't see a list to choose from in the "integration" tab. I don't even see a list to choose from in the "lists" tab. I need help so I can set-up my auto-responder. Thanks Randy.
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Hi Randy,

Have you built your site through AJP yet? The list is added when you go through the site setup process all the way to the end.
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

feelbetterhealth365
Trust:
No it is not. Having same problem as Randy. Set up 3 squeeze sites but cannot get Fluttermail to work. Have called for help 5 times. Numerous emails. Still not Working.
Linda
feelbetterhealth365
Trust:
No it is not. Having same problem as Randy. Set up 3 squeeze sites but cannot get Fluttermail to work. Have called for help 5 times. Numerous emails. Still not Working.
Linda

This topic was started on Aug 30, 2016 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.