Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

What is the best tool for email marketing?

john.vilson89
Trust:

What is the best tool for email marketing?

Hi there,

Great info. Thanks for sharing.

Which is the best tool for email marketing?
cecille.l
Trust:
By email marketing tool do you mean autoresponders? If so, we recommend Aweber and Fluttermail.

We also have members who use GetResponse.

Hope that helps. All the best!
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

proxyservice
Trust:
Hey..
I have never tried this before..but I heared that this are good..
Zoho Campaigns, Constant Contact, Campaigner and Fluttermail.. :) You can try this out :D
Proxy service offers servers to people.

https://www.localproxies.com/

kallayprasanth05
Trust:
MailChimp and RocketResponder are also good ones. MailChimp allows you to build up to 2000 subscribers (list) for free! Their contact feature is limited though for free members.
webmastertoyscom
Trust:
There are number of email marketing tools but I would like to recommend MailChimp.com. This is freemium tool. It has great user interface and is easy to use.

This email marketing platform sends your email to the right people at the right time.
wartaaldhino
Trust:
john.vilson89 wrote:Hi there,

I personally like to use getresponse because it's so easy to use and you can automate your messages for even the next years to come.
HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE FOR FREE - Click here now: http://linktrack.info/.27ua3

taxlawyerlosangeles
Trust:
There are countless email marketing services out there to choose from and plenty of reviews on each. They all have their own benefits and drawbacks depending on your specific needs. ExactTarget, Vertical Response, Marketo, and Silverpop (just to name a few) are all incredibly powerful paid platforms.
They come with marketing automation tools, customizable email templates, list building features, and more to help you get the most out of your email program, and even marry it with other aspects of your overall marketing strategy.Zoho Campaigns, Constant Contact, Campaigner and Fluttermail are good email marketing tools.
Tax Lawyer Los Angeles for legal advice and tax return preparation.
www.taxlawlosangeles.com

chicagoboks
Trust:
Hi!
Once you build a great-looking, great-sounding email, it’s time to make it actually serves its intended purpose and figure out how to make it even better. VWO offers a variety of paid and free testing tools and case studies for marketers.
Happy working :)
tampata3
Trust:
GetResponse, Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor, AWeber is the best tools for email marketing. I use GetResponse Pro for my targeted project.
Meet with a licensed tax attorney Tampa.

https://www.taxlawtampa.com/

unblockwebsite37
Trust:
In my opinion, ActiveCampaign, GetResponse is easy handle for you. Thanks.
taxlawyerlosangeles
Trust:
Litmus
Litmus is a highly versatile tool through which you can use to test and track email. You can test your emails in traditional web-clients and also popular mobile devices like Android, Apple and Windows.

Use Litmus for render testing and make sure your creative is optimized for any given device. You can test more than 40 clients and devices and with a mere click, Litmus can generate a test email to an address so you can send it to your ESP. Within minutes you’re going to see desired browsers, ISPs and devices.

Want your link testing stream-lined? Put the email through a landing page test and within minutes, you’re going to get an overlay of that email with complete results for every link. The ESP tracking report inserts a tracking pixel in your email and you get subscriber data such as how and where the email was opened, how much time the user spent time reading it, and if it was organically forwarded or printed.
www.taxlawlosangeles.com

taxlawyerlosangeles
Trust:
They all have their own benefits and drawbacks depending on your specific needs. ExactTarget, Vertical Response, Marketo, and Silverpop (just to name a few) are all incredibly powerful paid platforms.

Their contact feature is bound for free members.

Use Email Studio to create:

#Promotional e-mails: promotions, newsletters, flash sales, loyalty programs, events, and coupons

#Tripped and transactional emails: bank statements, purchase confirmations, shipping notifications, alerts that are overdraft, and resort bookings

#E-commerce e-mails: left order confirmations shopping cart emails, next best offer recommendations, and receipts
www.taxlawlosangeles.com

cyberjohn77
Trust:
Hey! here's a site that will give you the best tools for email marketing.

22 of the Best Email Marketing Tools
http://marketinghangout.co/u/1391/22-of ... ting-tools
taxlawyerlosangeles
Trust:
Entral to the successful operations of AWeber are its core values, as listed on its site:

Create Exceptional Encounters.
Do with Passion.
Nurture Collaboration and Respect.
Ask comments.
Learn. Instruct. Innovate.
Have fun.

Making E-mail Marketing Simple and Powerful
AWeber's popularity stems from its ease of use. No design or coding experience is needed. This can be clear using its wide variety of tools, including:

Pick of 600 e-mail templates to make your campaigns (broadcasts, followups, etc.) stand out from the contest.
Email sign up forms and email newsletters optimized for mobile devices.
www.taxlawlosangeles.com

unblockthewebsitefree
Trust:
In my thought, GetResponse is better.You can get positive result from it.
plrdeals24
Trust:
5 Best Email Marketing Services for Small Business i recommend to you!

1, Aweber
2, Convertkit
3, Getresponse
4, ActiveCampaign
5, MailChimp
ericjeech
Trust:
john.vilson89 wrote:Hi there,

Getresponse and Aweber are good. I am testing Sendlane at the moment
Eric Jee is an authority in helping people to start online business and escape the rat race of 9-5. Go to www.lifestyleempires.com to watch his free video training course, a proven step by step blueprint on how he created lifestyle internet profit empires, and earn money wherever he travels.

mandy4
Trust:
Selecting the right email platform should depend on what feature you are looking for, what is your volume, what other tools you would like to integrate with your email platform, what types of emails you would like to build.

For small and medium size businesses, I recommend MailChimp. MailChimp has made a great deal of improvements over the last few years. It has a great user interface and a wiziwig tool. Thus, if you don't have HTML skills, you don't have to have them, and your template will still look great. It also has great integration with wordpress for list building, google analytics, and other tools.
johngalvin
Trust:
Push connect notify is a great mail marketing tool. It can manage customer information, automatically collect and send mail only one line of code!
Link below....
Read more Digital marketing tools review: https://maps.google.com/url?q=http://www.ice-review.com/

elianawilliam9
Trust:
webdogs
Trust:
Email marketing is one of the most cost-effective marketing tool. It is easy to manage, gives you full control and allows you to establish direct contact with your customers. For more on this topic, see our guide on why you should start building your email list right away.
Web Dogs is a Best SEO SMO Company based in Mumbai (India) providing customized services like SEO

madilyn.abbie
Trust:
I’ve tried a ton of the tools out there, but nothing works as well for me as GetResponse.
Everything is incredibly intuitive and clear, and it costs just $15 each month.

This topic was started on Dec 27, 2016 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.