Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

Is it better to post at night?

kkryptonic
Trust:

Is it better to post at night?

I've noticed something interesting with my blog traffic. I seem to get more traffic from the search engines at night than during the day. I'm wondering if it's a good idea to post at night?
Let me help you diagnose your laptop's aches and pains.

Site Admin
maryt
Trust:
Time does not matter, as long as you are ranking, people can always find and read your content, whenever you update them.
Not sure which Affilorama tool you need? Take the quiz! https://www.affilorama.com/redirect/quiz

Web: https://www.affilorama.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/affilorama
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." ~Sidhhartha Guatama

kkryptonic
Trust:
Thanks maryt. I appreciate the help. I always thought the time of day was a factor in when you publish your post
Let me help you diagnose your laptop's aches and pains.

uperald
Trust:
The frequency with which you post can greatly impact the traffic you get. People search the internet to find what has already been posted, not what is still being posted as they search. To maintain your traffic, post as much quality content whenever you can so that when your audience come searching at night, they can find something useful
untheri
Trust:
In my opinion, it doesn't really matter when you post, though it never hurts to play safe with your target audience. If you've already studied your traffic and noticed that your blog gets more traffic at night, then go ahead and post. That's if you are in a postion to do so
j.nye
Trust:
kkryptonic wrote:I've noticed something interesting with my blog traffic. I seem to get more traffic from the search engines at night than during the day. I'm wondering if it's a good idea to post at night?

It's totally depends on which country do you located?
davidhwilliams341
Trust:
Social media is one of the best ways to amplify your brand and the great content you're creating. Social Media post better time to a done morning, not the night.
shishir.travelogy
Trust:
Now a days there are social media site plays a Important role for traffic you can get much and more traffic so not only in night I think In early morning in Noon and Night three time post would be great for traffic
stienella
Trust:
kkryptonic wrote:I've noticed something interesting with my blog traffic. I seem to get more traffic from the search engines at night than during the day. I'm wondering if it's a good idea to post at night?

It's not a big issue and totally depends upon on you. If you located out of USA area then you can post at night.
henriettajudd
Trust:
Social networking is among the greatest approaches to Boost the content and also your brand you are creating. Social Media post time not the evening, to a morning.
rachelroot
Trust:
It is not better to post on the night on each social media platform. If you are want to post on Pinterest the best time is 8–11 p.m. with 9 p.m. peak.
2–4 a.m. and 2–4 p.m.
1–3 p.m.
Fridays and Saturdays may be the best times.
On the Facebook post, The safest times to post are Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m.–3 or 4 p.m.
Get 15% Discount on your First order: "Guest Posting Services" "Link Building Services" "Blogger Outreach Services" "Content Writing Services"
https://www.outreachxpert.com/
https://www.outreachxpert.com/guest-posting-services/

henriettajudd
Trust:
Time doesn't matter individuals read and can locate your articles you upgrade them.
alfonzotremblay
Trust:
Yes, it is better to post at night but if you use the Instagram social media platform. Instagram allows users to post all the time to generate leads, the website traffic and increasing user engagement ratio.
monicageller3691
Trust:
Twitter and Facebook both see High engagement at 9:00 AM, whereas one of the good times to post contents on Instagram is 5:00 PM. LinkedIn deals with B2B audiences, with an ideal posting time of 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
wisokyrusty
Trust:
It's depends on the audience you want to target for your services. But if your'e website is ranking then you can get traffic automatically to your website.
traceyglen
Trust:
Later says that your best bet is to post between 11 am and 1 pm, and 7 pm and 9 pm. The concept is to catch people over lunch and when they're winding down to the nighttime . TrackMaven narrows down that further to 7 pm Fridays.
Professional social media management company can spot trends, as well as new ways to help your business succeed online. Fint out how >> https://www.sociallyin.com/

sophiedooley54
Trust:
yes ..its fine if you are posting a stuff on evening or night in india..
you can get more traffic on it...
it is also fine if you are posting in early morning....
both timings are great bcoz most of the audience active onsocial media at that timing
timhunt7475
Trust:
Since most of the people are free at night so in general, it is much better to post at nights. But if you see it more closely, then you will find that best time for posting of different industries are differs.
aliadil961
Trust:
It's well worth it to expand your reach by planning around these times to post: The best time for healthcare practices to post on Instagram: Tuesday at 8 a.m. Most consistent engagement: Tuesday from 7 a.m.–4 p.m. Lowest engagement: Evening and overnight every day from 6 p.m.–6 a.m.
mor.dov
Trust:
My opinion - in afternoon , because most people working from 9 am -6 pm so after they have time to use internet . So try maybe you will have more views ! Good luck
wisokyrusty
Trust:
It depends on your target audience. Posts when your most of the audience were online. From my knowledge more of the users use their phones at night after completing their work.
digixhub
Trust:
Hi,

Posting at night if that really get you traffic then continue with that. But in all cases it wont work, It depends on country and your niche.
Posting at early morning and early evening is working for many.

Regards,
DigiXhub
alice.sstyles
Trust:
Right now, in this global crisis we are all facing and most of the world are on lockdown, every time would be the best time to post.

This topic was started on Apr 16, 2019 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.