Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

Instagram VS Facebook?

syedhamza
Trust:

Instagram VS Facebook?

What you think which platform is better for marketing in 2020. Where I can run ads to get more conversion.
tanikacampos
Trust:
syedhamza wrote:What you think which platform is better for marketing in 2020. Where I can run ads to get more conversion.

Very trendy question. There are so many such kinds of questions in this forum. However, both are so effective to run ads to get more conversion.
syedhamza
Trust:
Yeah, this is a hot topic in the market and today I read this great blog looking for my answer and find everything I have to know! anyone reading this post can also check!
https://www.socialchamp.io/blog/instagr ... rtisments/
cuffeeleader668922
Trust:
Both Facebook and Instagram have a lot to offer and can give you a high ROI. So why not take advantage of both platforms.
swordseeker
Trust:
It seems to me that Instagram is now more popular among young people. So if your product is designed for them, then Instagram is more suitable for you for advertising.
But Facebook is more used by adults who do not sit online so much. So you decide for yourself, it was my personal opinion. I formed it based on my personal observations :)
goodsamk
Trust:
syedhamza wrote:What you think which platform is better for marketing in 2020. Where I can run ads to get more conversion.

this depends on the type of product you want to sell. There are products that sell well on Facebook but not on Instagram and vice versa. Have extensive research and then decide the platform. This will save you money.
gertrudeavelar
Trust:
I think you can go with Facebook ads. Facebook is better than Instagram.
uperald
Trust:
Instagram is way better because the people that use instagram are slightly different from most of the facebook users. They accept ads even if it is from a fellow user unlike facebook where is users block or kick out anyone who shares advertisements in their groups or timelines.
moverdubai12
Trust:
Instagram is about photographs and recordings; it's a photograph sharing application. Facebook, then again, is multifaceted which lets you do anything; you can make and join gatherings, shop, share photographs and recordings, make a function, and more with Facebook.
leadnetwork
Trust:
It definitely depends on your product and your targeting. Think like your targeting auditory, where you can find more of them and this will be the answer
wrathstalkermays
Trust:
Facebook is the better option because you have more ways to in touch with your targets so that you not get that traffick. On facebook you can use your own profile timeline, pages and groups. You are not limited as on instagram where all that you have is your timeline or wall. You ened to expand further if you want more traffick but then agaiin you can use them both because why not?
cherylgregg
Trust:

Both are so effective for marketing purpose or business. The choice is yours.
veeprhomarketing
Trust:
It all depends upon the type of product or service which you want to market. Facebook & Instagram both have paid ads for marketing purpose.
juherianto
Trust:
Both of them are good for advertising. You can check the audience size of your niche on the Facebook Business Manager at the ad placement section. You can turn on the checklist for Facebook placement only vs Instagram placement only. Then, compare the audience size to which one is bigger. If you see significant differences in the audience size. It means your audience more active on Instagram or Facebook.
Start your affiliate blog with Bluehost through my link https://tiny.ie/bluehostebiz and get a FREE BONUS Ebook ($49 value) https://tiny.ie/freetrafficebook written by me at NO COST to drive organic traffic to your blog.

amfan250
Trust:
gertrudeavelar wrote:I think you can go with Facebook ads. Facebook is better than Instagram.

I hope so, But Now day's Instagram is going more popular.
Would you like to meet Anthony Morrison in person? Follow Anthony on Twitter and find out how!

This topic was started on Oct 22, 2020 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.