Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

How to increase your follower base in Social Media?

digixhub
Trust:

How to increase your follower base in Social Media?

In order to increase your follower base, you have to first work on increasing your visibility. And, engaging content is required to keep the audience scrolling through your page. Be as active as possible on social media and engage with your followers and other brands to increase the chance of bagging a backlink to your page.

Five Quick hacks to follow gain more followers
*Generate engaging content
*Influence and promote
*Make good use of hashtags
*Have a growth strategy
*Give back and be a follower

let me know your thoughts.

Regards,
DigiXHub
avristamm
Trust:
Here is a small tip:
you can try to make cross promo with some groups in social media that provide content in the same niche. But, for sure, this cross promo should be valuable for both sides.
Armorica - e-commerce affiliate network https://armorica.network/

avristamm
Trust:
Agreed, buying followers will give you numbers but not any particular result. Try to avoid it if possible. Anyway, you can buy some hundreds of followers if you haven't any - it can help ppl to decide to follow you if you have 100-200 followers rather than 0.
Armorica - e-commerce affiliate network https://armorica.network/

stephenpaul663
Trust:
Social Media constitutes a very important part of online marketing. Known as the best way to promote your business or brand, it allows you to target your posts to your potential customers endlessly. Not only that, but we can also reach a large audience to increase brand recognition, improved customer loyalty, and higher conversion rates.

Here are the few tactics that brands are using to win on social media

-Choose the right social platform- Identify where your audience is hanging out.
-Analyze your competitors- See what other brands are doing to capture their attention.
-Complete your profiles- Give away the information that you want your audience to know.
-Be consistent with your brand-Engage with your customer every day, showcasing products, services, and interacting.
-Share awesome content-Capture their attention with engaging content.
-Include Social Media Follow Buttons Everywhere Possible-Invite them to your social media pages everywhere.
-Follow Influencers and Share Their Content- Influencer marketing prove very helpful for Social Media, indulge in that.
ronaldandrson
Trust:
here is simple ways :
Be Regular and Consistent.
Speak to Your Market.
Match the Message and Format to the Proper Network.
Include Social Media Follow Buttons Everywhere Possible.
Follow Influencers and Share Their Content.
Remind Your Email Subscribers About Your Social Accounts.
Respond to Your Followers.
Use Hashtags Where Appropriate.
bft-gig
Trust:
How to Get More Followers
Create and optimize your profile.
Designate a content creator.
Follow photography and editing best practices.
Set a regular posting schedule.
Curate some of your content.
Use a consistent, platform-specific brand voice.
Write engaging, shareable captions.
Optimize posts with relevant hashtags.
mondmaskertje
Trust:
I just started with social media but I have to say it is a time consuming job. I'm really considering relinquishing this.

Any idea if this is even wise for beginners to do?

At the moment I am inventing the wheel myself ..
www.mondmaskertje.nl | Professionele beschermingsmiddelen voor particulier en zakelijk gebruik.
Facebook | https://www.facebook.com/mondmasker
Instagram| https://www.instagram.com/mondmaskertje/

donovanmartin7677
Trust:
To Get More follower on Social Media, you have to be active on social media platforms
1. Do Regularly postings and those posts should be more engaging to the contacts
2. Regular Engage with your contacts and be active in groups, or community-based sites
3. Track the performance of your posting
4. proper use hashtags as it can get your more engagement on your post
mletucnov
Trust:
At the very beginning you need to understand whom you want to see among your followers. Then, you need to define your target audience and start using Facebook ads to create promotions. If you want to do it faster find similar to your business/product (which you promote) influencers on instagram, for example. This is the most effective way. Remember, now, unfortunately it's almost impossible to promote for free. For sure content makes sense, but not as a huge number of followers. I've been working in this field long years and have quite good experience, so if you have more questions - text me)
shadowsmasher
Trust:
Hey! Your tips look good. I want to say that a lot of people use bots to promote their social media accounts. That sounds like a bad idea to me. Followers immediately see and notice it and they have a significant decrease in their trust in you.
Also what the commentator below wrote about cross promo is also a very good idea, I really like it. A lot of people who earn their profile popularity in this way. Let it be some brand or just a person, it doesn't matter. The main thing is that they are popular and with a lot of subscribers. Good luck with your projects!))
jessicaturner
Trust:
Unique and Good service is the best way to increase follow on Social Media platforms. But Content is important to think about your Social Media Success.
affiliatepayday
Trust:
How to build followers on social networks vastly depends on the social network you are using. With sites like twitter follow everyone you can, and every 48 hours go back through the list of people you follow and remove anyone that doesn't follow back. Also find services that help you monitor your connections and remove those who haven't posted in over a month every 3 or 4 months.

On sites like facebook and linkedin use the search to find people and keep sending connection requests. Don't overdo it though. 10 requests a day is 3650 a year. Also be sure to comment toms on other peoples posts.

This is STRICTLY how you get followers. Followers will NOT convert to sales using this method alone. It doesn't matter how much of an authority you become it will not convert to sales. Sales are a completely different topic and having large numbers does not mean you will be able to convert them to sales.

I am someone with 27,500 linkedin followers, 4100 facebook connections, 4000+ apsense connections, hundreds of personal reviews and recommendations, etc. So despite having no trust on these forums yet, this is a topic I actually know TONS about.
https://afpayday.com/?r=1 - A supplemental clickbank marketing cooperative based business
https://www.application.directory - need an application of some sort?

jessicaturner
Trust:
digixhub wrote:In order to increase your follower base, you have to first work on increasing your visibility. And, engaging content is required to keep the audience scrolling through your page. Be as active as possible on social media and engage with your followers and other brands to increase the chance of bagging a backlink to your page.

*Influence and promote
*Have a growth strategy

Regards,
DigiXHub

I agreed with you.
eden.prism
Trust:
If you are looking to increase your following base on social media platforms, here a few simply steps you should consider following.

1. Be Regular and Consistent.
2. Speak to Your Market.
3. Match the Message and Format to the Proper Network.
4. Include Social Media Follow Buttons Everywhere Possible.
5. Follow Influencers and Share Their Content.
6. Remind Your Email Subscribers About Your Social Accounts.
7. Respond to Your Followers.
8. Use Hashtags Where Appropriate.
gertrudeavelar
Trust:
digixhub wrote:In order to increase your follower base, you have to first work on increasing your visibility. And, engaging content is required to keep the audience scrolling through your page. Be as active as possible on social media and engage with your followers and other brands to increase the chance of bagging a backlink to your page.

*Influence and promote
*Have a growth strategy

Regards,
DigiXHub

Amazing
I appreciate you and your tricks.
vitoman
Trust:
Neat answers (y) I learnt a thing or two. Though it depends on the category
agamagelv
Trust:
Hashtags is the best way for sure. You need just use hashtags and that will give profits. Also, you should have valuable content I think, as many people think that they can just hunt for followers and don't care about content quality. Also, I don't like follow back. Such 'followers' aren't interested in your content, they aren't engaged.
jhakasseo123
Trust:
There are different kind of tricks for each platform.
For example Instagram - you can work on follow - unfollow method to inrease followers. Same goes with twitter.

For Facebook - Invite people who have liked your page.
Improve Social Media Presence >> https://wezore.com

tekkiweb
Trust:
One of the best trick to enhance the follower on social media is to create the brand awareness among the right audience by promoting the pages and accounts in the niche groups.
In addition to this, you should post the engaging content with attractive visuals which adds a value to the customers.
sohaibsiddiqui045
Trust:
Be Regular and Consistent.
Speak to Your Market.
Match the Message and Format to the Proper Network.
Include Social Media Follow Buttons Everywhere Possible.
Follow Influencers and Share Their Content.
Remind Your Email Subscribers About Your Social Accounts.
Respond to Your Followers.
Use Hashtags Where Appropriate.
nicole.walless
Trust:
Effective list, but I would also add: be active every day, make your content interesting and useful
moverdubai12
Trust:
Here's the manner by which to develop a bona fide web-based media following utilizing procedures that really work.

Cause your image to follow commendable. ...

Follow different brands, influencers, and clients. ...

Retweet or offer another brand's substance. ...

Cross-post your social substance. ...

Engage in social networks. ...

Begin responding to basic inquiries.
valadictorian777
Trust:
Make content and target your right audience and active almost daily.

This topic was started on Apr 01, 2020 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.