Affilorama Birthday
Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

How increase traffic for my site

bathuy
Trust:

How increase traffic for my site

Hi everybody
I'm building my site and i want to increase traffic to it, i used Social Media as Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, i only connect to my friends and publish post but seems ineffective, talk with me, what can i do to developm my site
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
You need to create a Facebook page for your website, and then invite people (not just close friends in Facebook) to like the page. That way, they will be able to see your posts on the page.

We have free lessons on marketing through social media, and blog posts like this one: How to Set Up a Facebook Fan Page

Hope that helps. All the best!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

evno56
Trust:
You can also join other communities and groups on social media and post about your company for rach to more audience. Create your own page and groups, invite friends and other users and post on them. That will really help you. You can also run Facebook ad to get traffic and reach to maximum customers.
gamervn
Trust:
After having your site be active and running, you need to promote it in order to get visitors as well as traffic. There're many ways you can do to promote your site and get traffic, on both free methods and paid methods.

Free methods such as: Doing SEO, Social Media Content sharing, Youtube sharing, Facebook Content (Fanpage, Group), Twitter, Google+, Pinterest,...and many other channels that give you free using and promotions

Paid methods such as:
Doing SEM such as Google Adwords, GDN, Solo ads, Facebook ads, Twitter ads, banner ads,...

So that, it depends on your budgets then you choose which methods can give you the best effort. Or you need to combine between free & paid methods in order to get the highest effective results

I hope this helps.
Godaddy $0.99 domain coupons and $1/mo hosting coupons at https://eCoupon.io/

amirahara5
Trust:
one of the best ways to increase traffic to your website is to use social media channels to promote your content. Social media advertising is better way of attracting visitors, building your brand and getting your site in front of people.
Link removed by moderator
Android app development company Dubai
iPad apps development in Dubai

marianko
Trust:
It depends on your niche. Have you tried Pinterest? It's good for pictures with a link back to your site.
Make Money Online Tips & Free Downloads => http://MariansWeb.com

didieraubin87
Trust:
You should create some social network accounts. Then, create a detailed plan for it, get more interactions, invite more friends like your account, comment. You can also try another site: Reddit, it drives more traffics to your site.
joelhuang22
Trust:
Following are some ways to increase traffic:
1. Advertise
2. Get Social
3. Write Irresistible Headlines
4. Pay Attention to On-Page SEO
5. Target Long-Tail Keywords
6. Start Guest Blogging
7. Post Content on LinkedIn
8. Link Internally
9. Make Sure Your Site is Responsive
10. Get Active on Social Media
11. Attend Conferences
12. Incorporate Video into Your Content Strategy
talentedarther2014
Trust:
currently, i am running three blogs with good traffic. There is a different technique that can work for you. Two types of marketing paid and free. If you have a handsome for marketing then it is very easy to get traffic. If you dont have enough money to promote your website then you can some some the following tips to incraese your traffic.
1. write guest posts
2. share on social websites
3. use bookmarking websites
4. use link exchanging websites
These are some technique that surely works but you need to focus on content. if your content I weak then no marketing can raise good audience for a long time. Therefore should focus on content. for this, you can write bydelf or can hire freelancer writer from diffrenet websites like contentmart. content is the king of seo. so please focus on Content of website.
kkryptonic
Trust:
You need to think global when trying to increase traffic to your website. Your friends can only do so much as far as traffic to your site goes. You have to cast the net a little wider.You could try techniques such as SEO, Social Media,Adwords, guest post and countless others. There is a vast expanse out there as far as traffic goes. You just need to tap into it.
https://record.partners.easymarkets.com/_4kWkAk0OyP9I1IF9JUa0H2Nd7ZgqdRLk/1/
Get A Forex Trading Account Plus Free Forex Trading eBook

rachana
Trust:
Website traffic can be increased through
• Read and comment other blogs
• Use social media to post your content
• Blog regularly
• Use appropriate tags
• Link exchanging
jackadision
Trust:
Along with doing backlink, it is also suggested to remove the unnatural link to your blog URL. To do this,

Step 1: Go to the disavow links tool page of Microsoft.
Step 2: Select your website.
Step 3: Click Disavow links.
Step 4: Click Choose file.
For more, you can visit https://support.google.com/webmasters/a ... 8487?hl=en

*link removed by moderator*
bathuy
Trust:
Thank you everyone for the help, there are many useful tips and i have used it so far
bathuy
Trust:
Thank you talentedarther2014, daica 85 and joelhuang22
I think, focus content is truth, outside SEO is number two
gamervn
Trust:
bathuy wrote:Thank you talentedarther2014, daica 85 and joelhuang22
I think, focus content is truth, outside SEO is number two

You're welcome, I'm also a newbie trying to do SEO campaign for my website.
Godaddy $0.99 domain coupons and $1/mo hosting coupons at https://eCoupon.io/

carlaseay669
Trust:
Search engine optimization (or SEO) is important for any website. If a site is properly optimized, it will pop up on the first page of a search engine when a relevant term is searched.

Link removed by moderator
leanngordon
Trust:
It is also possible to combine other communities and groups on social networking and article about your business for rach to more viewers. Create your own webpage and groups, invite friends and other users and post. This will really help you. You can even conduct Facebook advertisement to get visitors and attain to maximum customers.
leanngordon
Trust:
It is also possible to combine other communities and groups on social media and article about your company for rach to more audience. Create your own page and classes, invite friends and other users and post on them. That will truly help you. You can even conduct Facebook ad to get traffic and attain to maximum customers.
lindapeavy
Trust:
It is also possible to combine other communities and classes on social networking and article about your business for rach to more viewers. Produce your own webpage and classes, invite friends and other users and post. This will truly help you. You might even conduct Facebook advertisement to get visitors and attain maximum clients.
lorrainebenedict
Trust:
It is also possible to combine other communities and classes on social networking and article about your business for rach to more viewers. Produce your own webpage and classes, invite friends and other users and post . This will truly help you. You might even conduct Facebook advertisement to get visitors and attain maximum clients.
erinacosta
Trust:
You can also join other communities and groups on social media and post about your company for rach to more audience. Create your own webpage and classes, invite friends and other users and post . That will help you. You can also run Facebook advertisement to get traffic and attain to maximum customers.
lindapeavy
Trust:
It is also possible to combine other communities and classes on social networking and article about your business for rach to more viewers. Produce your own webpage and classes, invite friends and other users and post . This will help you. You might even conduct Facebook advertisement to get visitors and attain maximum clients.
lindapeavy
Trust:
You need to think worldwide when trying to boost traffic to your site. Your friends can only do this much as far as traffic to your site goes. You need to cast the net a little wider.You could try techniques such as SEO, Social Media,Adwords, guest post and countless other people. There's an extensive expanse out there as far as traffic goes. You just need to tap into it.
lindapeavy
Trust:
You can also join other communities and groups on social networking and article about your company for rach to more audience. Create your own webpage and groups, invite friends and other users and post . This will help you. You might even run Facebook advertisement to get visitors and reach maximum customers.
lorrainebenedict
Trust:
It is also possible to combine other communities and groups on social media and post about your company for rach to more viewers. Produce your own page and classes, invite friends and other users and post on them. That will truly help you. You might also run Facebook advertisement to get visitors and attain to maximum clients.
margaretlawhon
Trust:
It is also possible to combine other communities and classes on social networking and article about your company for rach to more viewers. Produce your own page and classes, invite friends and other users and post . That will really help you. You can also conduct Facebook ad to get visitors and reach maximum customers.
lindapeavy
Trust:
You can also join other communities and classes on social media and post about your company for rach to more viewers. Create your own webpage and classes, invite friends and other users and post on them. That will truly help you. You can also conduct Facebook advertisement to get traffic and attain to maximum clients.
angelicawinslet6
Trust:
The traffic on website has reduced after coming social media in action. Today most of people are connected with social media for every needs. Everyone is promoting and advertising online. It is better to get a Facebook business page where you can post related to your service and products. From there you can draw traffic to your website. I am the owner of travel agency. I did the same and also approached ECIR Pro to get more likes, comments and views on my post, for improving my online presence and to reach my targeted audience.
alorap
Trust:
depends on your niche, but writing effective blogs is good. Try Instagram, get involved with engagement groups related to your niche.
ALOR is a one-of-a-kind California born fine jewelry and watch brand since 1979. We are the largest global designer and creator of luxury cable and 18 karat gold jewelry.

BECOME AN AFFILIATE TODAY! http://alor.com/affiliate-program/

Email: aff@alor.com

lorrainebenedict
Trust:
Search engine optimisation (or SEO) is important for any website. If a website is properly optimized, it will pop up on the initial page of a search engine when a relevant term is searched.
margaretlawhon
Trust:
It is also possible to combine other communities and groups on social networking and post about your company for rach to more audience. Create your own page and groups, invite friends and other users and article. You will be helped by this. You might even run Facebook advertising to receive traffic and reach maximum clients.
powerhouseaffiliate
Trust:
Hi,
In order to improve your website traffic, only adding content and sharing on social media is not enough. The content quality and length should be as per Google's guidelines. Also, look at the ON - Page SEO factors and check whether your website is optimized with ON-Page Factors like Meta tags, Robots, Heading Structure etc. Try to build high quality back links for your website. Participate in Forums, forums can help you drive much traffic to your website.
Affiliate Marketing Training Course - Powerhouse Affiliate
https://powerhouseaffiliate.com/

rubyjean
Trust:
Currently, social media is an important part to increase website traffic on any marketing strategy. Social media helps increase your search engine visibility through external links from your social posts to your website. It also helps you to extend and interact with larger audience than any traditional form of marketing would give you.
mwimmersive
Trust:
What kinds of content marketing have you done on YouTube? If you make really compelling and educating videos, you can drive a lot of traffic back to your site. Content takes an extremely long time to get right, because building any kind of audience comes much after you put in the work for the videos. But I would always suggest building credibility of your brand through content!
kallayprasanth05
Trust:
Keep on adding fresh content to your website. That is because Google likes fresh content and your website will do well with fresh content on it.
mwimmersive
Trust:
If you want to see the content that we try to generate from each project we do in order to create that brand equity, you can always browse our videos here: https://mwimmersive.com/case-studies/
margaretlawhon
Trust:
Following are some ways to increase traffic:
1. Advertise
2. Get Social
3. Write Irresistible Headlines
4. Pay Attention to On-Page SEO
5. Target Long-Tail Keywords
6. Start Guest Blogging
7. Post Content on LinkedIn
8. Link Internally