Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

Comments Can Improve Your Website Performance

kallayprasanth05
Trust:

Comments Can Improve Your Website Performance

It has become a practice of late among Internet marketers to disable comments on their blogs. What do you think about it? I feel that enabling of comments on the blog posts goes a long way in building website performance. In fact comments help in developing customer relationship so the customer can be engaged more in the business.
elianawilliam9
Trust:
Yes, the comment is part of UGC and nowadays it is the best solution to make a strong relationship with your customers. And it helps to attract more customers to your website. But if you have good and quality content that people like then you can use this strategy.
kkryptonic
Trust:
If anything it lets you know about how readers feel about your website. It builds a strong bond with your readers. If you disable your comments,you lose valuable traffic. And you lose potential customers also.
Let me help you diagnose your laptop's aches and pains.

joelhuang22
Trust:
Yes, I agree with your point. Obviously, comment improves website performance and traffic also. So it is better we don't disable comments
carlaseay669
Trust:
Yes, Comments are very helpful to improve your website audience and authority. If you will get good comments on your site it will be helpful.

https://www.solheight.com/aso-services/

This topic was started on Dec 22, 2017 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.