Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

Top 10 Reasons to Become an Affiliate Marketer

steve8755
Trust:

Top 10 Reasons to Become an Affiliate Marketer

1. It is free
2. No product or content creation
3. No website, hosting, or autoresponder fees
4. High commission rate
5. Almost all websites have an affiliate program
6. Banner ads are provided free of charge
7. Pre-written emails provided
8. Professional high converting website provided
9. Your only job is to drive traffic
10. No HTML or computer programming skills required
Learn how to make money online, drive free traffic, and create blogs and websites with ease.
http://www.getoutofdebtlikeme.com

Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
"Almost all websites have an affiliate program"
Really?

"Professional high converting website provided"
By whom?

"No website, hosting, or autoresponder fees"
Where?

"Your only job is to drive traffic"
Uhh... sometimes.

Steve... I can see you're here to promote the website that is in your signature. But it really helps if you make more sense.

Try engaging with the conversations that people are having, rather than just bombarding the forum with vague rants of dubious credibility. You're like someone's crazy uncle, standing in the corner of the room talking to the potplant.
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

marketing29
Trust:
Affiliate Marketing has truly been one of the best ways to make money. Thanks for sharing the points.
tankctrlr
Trust:
Internet Entrepreneur > Affiliate Marketer :P
Writing Services - www.needanarticle.com

PremiumMember
cterao
Trust:
"No website, hosting, or autoresponder fees"

Dang... I've been doing it wrong this whole time... :(
Clayton
I did AffiloBlueprint for one year - http://www.journeyofmyown.com/welcome-affilorama-friends/

Make $100 commissions by being my affiliate - http://exsolutionprogram.com/affiliates/

kallayprasanth05
Trust:
Affiliate programs with low commission rates could also be lucrative at times! Take amazon for example. Isn't it?
maffinc
Trust:
Another good reason to learn how to do affiliate marketing and earn an income online is that you are not required to deal with the hassles of customer support - the product creator does all that.
fflice53
Trust:
How can get in program please email me [email protected]
thejewel
Trust:
I don't need ten reasons to become an affiliate marketer.
I only need one: - FREEDOM!

Freedom to be able to:
1. Work anywhere
2. Own my own time
3. Be my own boss
4. Spend more time with family and friends
5. Spend more time to pursue other interests
colton.hagler
Trust:
Why do you care if there are free banners provided? You don't have a website and you can't do PPC or other campaigns for free. What do you use the banners for? Why do you care if there are pre-written emails provided? You don't have an autoresponder and you can't do solo ads or buy a list for free. I'm assuming you mean a free blog and manually sending the emails to a list you already have that you somehow got for free. Your only job is to drive traffic, ok, I can agree with that, kind of. How are you gonna do it with your limited resources? Maybe social media, that could get some results, but only if you have a large following already because you can't advertise for free.
simran.kaur14
Trust:
"Pre-written emails provided"

I have not found this on many affiliate programs.

But affiliate marketing give you freedom to set your working schedule.
adam.kent
Trust:
As an affiliate marketer, your main job is pre-selling the product, warming up the potential customer to the idea that products you are promoting.

You will have greater success as an affiliate marketer if you develop your own email list of subscribers, so you can talk to these people on a regular basis. This will work better than trying to rely on random traffic and one off sales for an income.
---
Adam Kent - Social Media Manager at http://jarvee.com/

"The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker

kallayprasanth05
Trust:
Working from the comfort of home is yet another reason to become an affiliate marketer. As an affiliate marketer we have absolute freedom to choose our working hours. Affiliate marketing is one such business that makes the marketer proud.

This topic was started on Jan 10, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.