Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

Niche Background Research

usman_ghani80
Trust:

Niche Background Research

Hey all,

I'm going through the modules of AffiloBlueprint and currently I'm in Video 6 in step 1 which is about Niche Background Research.

I kinda get the idea which is to search for common problems in a broader niche such as the common problems in the "Self-Help" niche are Depression, Anxiety, Panic Attacks etc ( As shown in the video ).

But I'm not in the self-help niche and can't generate a list of seed keywords that addresses common problems in my niche.

I'm in the "Arts & Entertainment: Music" niche.

I have an affiliate product that teaches people about how to play piano.

So my niche is: "Learn to Play Piano".

What should I be typing in for Niche Background research for this niche? Piano Forums?
tomaskoreilly
Trust:
Are you able to rate keyboards? classical music vs Jazz?
usman_ghani80
Trust:
tomaskoreilly wrote:Are you able to rate keyboards? classical music vs Jazz?

Hey Tomos,

The product that I'd like to promote teaches anything to do with learning piano. Be it Classical Music or Jazz.

So I'm targeting BOTH. I ran through Keyword Planner and found some awesome keywords:

1.) Piano Lessons
2.) Learn Piano
3.) Piano Lessons for Adults
4.) How to Play Piano
5.) Learn To Play Piano
6.) Piano Lessons for Beginners
7.) Jazz Piano Lessons
8.) Online Piano Lessons
and so on...

I've found well over 150 keywords using the Keyword Planner tool and I'm really liking them so far.
klimek9988
Trust:
Hmm that is pretty interesting) And how is it going?
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
As you dig deeper, start looking at other keywords outside of just how to play piano. Use the terminology piano students would use. Piano fingering techniques, scales for piano. How to tune A piano, you could also include other physical product from Amazon like metranomes sheet music etc.... Find the most common problems piano players have and find keywords related to the problems outside of just the main niche keyword. The products you promote will be loaded with keyword ideas you can research too so even if you can't get a free review copy, purchasing the product is usually a worthwhile investment
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

harrisondaniel87
Trust:
How have things progressed for you? It's an interesting niche to be sure!

Any traffic yet???

This topic was started on Sep 03, 2017 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.