Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

Is guest posting is effective now?

mariajones
Trust:

Is guest posting is effective now?

Hi everyone,

Please give me the answer, Is guest posting is effective now?
joeaustin
Trust:
mariajones wrote:Hi everyone,

It totally depends upon your way. Go to the best site and develop your ideas.
goodsamk
Trust:
Yes. It depends on where you write. When you write on websites created for the purpose of guest posting , it wont work. Try on sites that are already ranking, it will give great value
syedhamza
Trust:
Yes, guest post matter but the thing is what you want to achieve from that guest post.
mktg.plvan
Trust:
Yes it is effective but it is totally depend on what the website you choose. If the website have high trust rate or domain authority you will get results. plvan
moreyrodolfo2765
Trust:
Still effective, The number one advantage of guest blogging and why a lot of people are still investing their time in it is the quality traffic it sends. Guest posts have been published on several big blogs in the blogging and make money online niche and aside from the other benefits involved, one great advantage of this is the quality traffic it sends.
uperald
Trust:
In fact, the effectiveness of all these marketing methods depends only on you. What you write, how, your target audience and so on - all this affects the effectiveness of the methods you use. So I suggest you do a little market analysis before you choose
bessieexum
Trust:
Altho Google declared that its Guest posts are No-Follow Backlinks. But it is still effective.
vysakhvj09
Trust:
Guest posting practice show that it is still a relevant way to gain high-quality links. Google consider every website that have quality backlinks.
bracknelson
Trust:
Yes, guest posting still matters in the market, if you want highly targeted traffic and backlinks.

But Google has publicly warned against mass, low-quality guest posting, so before writing, you should know which site accepts guest post openly and make a list of it if you want good Result.

When you search you will find out lots of websites that accept guest posting with its guidelines read it carefully and start your work.
dateewfxc
Trust:
The problem was never the guest posting, it was scaling guest posting that caused the problems. An unavoidable decline in quality comes with scale.
moverdubai12
Trust:
Indeed! Guest publishing content to a blog actually works in 2019. Main concern is that guest posting accomplishes work. The realities justify itself with real evidence and show that it is as yet an applicable method to increase excellent connections.
monisha.indoleads
Trust:

Hi, check this out https://indoleads.com/how-to-turn-hobby ... marketing/ to know how guest-posting works.
You may also try becoming an affiliate with indoleads.com - connect to great ways to make extra income online with your hobbies. For those interested in signing up, here's the link :) https://1klix.com/QlSM3y
chakrimakam97
Trust:

yes its boost your rank
chakrimakam97
Trust:
guest [url]https://www.ewhat.net/
[/url]is ulitmate
bart.dvor
Trust:
I think that it helps to boost your visibility, so yes
rakesrawat
Trust:
Yes, Guest posting is a very effective link building technique in the SEO field. You will get an authentic do-follow backlink from the guest posts.

I am sharing with your some guest posting sites. Where you can post your article through contact the admin.
https://www.zeeclick.com/submit-guest-post/
https://www.travelbyus.org/submit-guest-post/
https://www.iblogsandyou.com/submit-guest-post/
Jitender is an entrepreneur, lifestyle blogger, and professional freelance writer at zeeclick. zeeclick is the best SEO Company in Delhi, India, and provides various services like Social Media Marketing, Pay Per Click (Google Ads - PPC), Web Design, and Web Development at affordable prices.

digitalglobe361
Trust:
yes! Guest blogging nonetheless functions in 2019. The main point is that guest post will not operate . The truth speak for itself and reveal it is nevertheless a relevant means to acquire high-quality links.
charlottelin8995
Trust:

Yes! Guest blogging still works in 2020. Bottom line is that guest posting does work. The facts speak for themselves and show that it is still a relevant way to gain high-quality links.
sandeepsrijji
Trust:
Yes, guest posting is effective if you post your content on high DA sites.
letetagheeyxw
Trust:
Yes guest posting still works. The facts speak for itself and shows that it is still an effective way to gain high-quality links. But effective guest posting is very different than it was even a few short years ago.
christophercurrie
Trust:
Yes, Guest Posting is effective even these days. As if you post your quality content on the website with high traffic, then definitely you will get benefits from that site like traffic as well as google's authority.
franchiscoroch
Trust:
Although, the Guest post is No-Follow backlinks. But this is still effective for getting website rank.
tileords1965
Trust:
This boils down how it was written. If it appeals to its readers then yes it is effective.
janefrankel
Trust:

Although google determined guesting is no follow backlink but it's a fabulous store of website traffic.
bart.dvor
Trust:
Guest posting and cross posting is very beneficial
christophercurrie
Trust:
Yes, Maria.
Guest Posts are really effective & beneficial for ranking factors.
juherianto
Trust:
Hi Mariajones, sure guest posting still effective for driving traffic to your site even it's considered a no-follow backlink by Google.
Start your affiliate blog with Bluehost through my link https://tiny.ie/bluehostebiz and get a FREE BONUS Ebook ($49 value) https://tiny.ie/freetrafficebook written by me at NO COST to drive organic traffic to your blog.

veeprhomarketing
Trust:
Guest Posting is still the most effective ways to generate quality backlinks. One should write blogs for high authority websites.
janefrankel
Trust:

Cool, Google just makes the guest post a no-follow. But it's has a ton amount of traffic source. So go to the best guest post site and carry them well. Thanks
letetagheeyxw
Trust:
Yes just look out for high quality guest post opportunities that give you high-quality backlinks
juliahale8745
Trust:
quality guest posts are not going anywhere. Keep the 'HIGH QUALITY' factor in, and it will keep on bringing benefits for your business. So happy guest posting in 2021 because it is ready to meet you in the New Year too!
burkejeffrey813
Trust:
Yes! Guest blogging still works in 2019. Bottom line is that guest posting does work. The facts speak for itself and show that it is still a relevant way to gain high-quality links
burkejeffrey813
Trust:
“Guest blogging is still quite effective as it is among the most popular strategies for authority building. Getting links from high quality sites will greatly boost your position with search engines. Guest posting on other sites will help your SEO, but it depends on where you are guest posting.
https://www.notty.co.uk/services/fraudweb-lite
shibannichakraborthy32
Trust:
Yes, Guest posting still effective in 2021. If you get backlinks from the relative and high authoritative website then it is good for your site otherwise you will not get a proper result which you want.
burkejeffrey813
Trust:
Guest posting is an excellent way to build brand awareness because the content you post on other sites tells new audiences about you. Those new readers may visit your site or landing page, which means guest blogging helps you attract new subscribers and improve lead generation. Guest blogging also builds trust
garyjeorge1
Trust:
I am aware that a lot of people see guest posting as an SEO Strategy and that is one aspect of it. However, the other aspect of guest posting is using it as a simple means of generating traffic to your website or maybe just a squeeze page, for the mere purpose of making sales.

You place an article on another person’s website to tap into a targeted and specific audience to bring them back to your squeeze page via a link inserted in or at the bottom of the article. Depending on the quality of the site, you can continue to get traffic and be making sales for years.

It doesn't always have to be a whole lot of traffic but it's quality traffic that you make money with. If you have articles posted on about ten to fifteen sites, you will be generating a decent portion of your overall monthly income, combined with all your other traffic strategies.
So as far as I know, guest posting is as effective now, as it was back then!
priyanka001.327s
Trust:
Yes Guest Posting will always be helpful to rank the keywords.

Game Development Companies in Bangalore India
kallayprasanth05
Trust:
Guest posting has the innate power to build your business further. Similar external websites have to be picked properly before embarking on the idea. Link exchange often helps in the lead generation too!
asad.iqbal
Trust:
Hi, Yes! Guest blogging still works in 2019. Bottom line is that guest posting does work. The facts speak for itself and show that it is still a relevant way to gain high-quality links.
Buy 3M Safety Glasses

pppapierre
Trust:
Yes, if you picked a good website and I hope you find an awesome.
A Million Dollar Smile
5 Tips for Healthy Teeth
http://wantsome.shop

RAISA MEDVETSKY, Great Press Release. Keep up the good work.
https://bit.ly/3xRiBmq

When it comes to manifesting money…
https://bit.ly/3zDeLyX

rupalimittra476
Trust:
I honestly think that not a great deal has changed in the world of link building. Honestly, Guest blogging in 2020 looks different than it did in 2010. It’s no longer about mass producing content to publish across multiple sites in exchange for a bunch of backlinks to bump up your SEO. Guest blogging is not dead. It is still effective when done correctly, it can still provide enormous benefits for your website’s SEO.
Marketing manager https://www.worktime.com/
"The secret of getting ahead is getting started."

annaturnera88
Trust:
Yes guest posting is still effective and one of the best strategies to get high quality backlinks. In fact,My rankings have gone up after I bought 4 guest posts/niche edits here https://rcl.ink/14Rn7
michellemoris
Trust:
Do high-quality guest posting in the right or proper way. Benefit will come to your hand.
robertcoble
Trust:

Guest blogging is an effective link-building technique and it's can be a highly effective content marketing tactic for both B2B.
55 Epic Call To Action Examples | Increase Results Today

tekasa
Trust:
It can be effective if the website you are talking about hold high reputation and expertise.
stephenbeann
Trust:
So first off, let’s quickly explain the link between guest posting and SEO.

It all comes down to backlinks. Even with Google’s ever increasing sophistication and machine learning, backlinks are still fundamental to how it assesses the authoritativeness of a website. If you don’t have backlinks from high authority websites, but your competitors do, they will probably outrank you on Google for most keywords that are worth targeting.

Therefore the fundamental question for any website owner wishing to improve their SEO is “how to get backlinks”? Well, enter stage right guest blogging.
for more info: https://www.bluematrixmedia.com/dallas-seo/
moughsllosb
Trust:
Yes, guest posting is still important and it is still one of the best SEO strategies. I've been using this technique for quite some time now and I've been able to find quality backlinks from authoritative sites with the help of sites like Kallisto.io and my ranking really improved.
tandaezeekdv
Trust:
moughsllosb wrote:Yes, guest posting is still important and it is still one of the best SEO strategies. I've been using this technique for quite some time now and I've been able to find quality backlinks from authoritative sites with the help of sites like Kallisto.io and my ranking really improved.

Hi, I am planning to buy niche edits on Kallisto.io. Can I get backlinks from authority websites there?
johnphil0720
Trust:
Yes, guest posts remain a credible tactic for brand and personal brand exposure as well as traditional goals of improving SEO, site visibility, social shares, and engagement, plus revenue.

Guest posting is an excellent way to build brand awareness because the content you post on other relevant sites tells new audiences about you. Those new readers may visit your site or landing page, which means guest blogging helps you attract a new section of audiences, subscribers and help you get more leads. Guest blogging also builds trust among new audiences and companion brands.
theauslayrixq
Trust:
Yes, you can get high-quality backlinks from guest posting and it will improve your organic traffic. You can try Kallisto.io for guest posting. You can find good authoritative sites there.
dateewfxc
Trust:
Yes, because you can get high-quality backlinks through guest posting. Which you need to get more traffic.
louisebuckner
Trust:
Bottom line is that guest posting does work.

The facts speak for itself and show that it is still a relevant way to gain high-quality links. But guest posting effectively in 2019 is very different than it was even a few short years ago.
annsanilas
Trust:

Google declared guest posts as no follows but you have to get a good amount of traffic here by proper use of them.

Best of luck
dateewfxc
Trust:
Yes, guest posting is one of the best ways to get quality backlinks and improve your organic search rankings. I recently bought guest posts at Kallisto.io and they really have high authoritative sites there. My ranking really improved.
gonzalezkathy30
Trust:
Yes, guest posting is still effective, especially for your backlinking strategy. I also agree with the above comments that Kallisto.io is a great guest posting marketplace.
emilyrogers62
Trust:
gonzalezkathy30 wrote:Yes, guest posting is still effective, especially for your backlinking strategy. I also agree with the above comments that Kallisto.io is a great guest posting marketplace.

I put my websites up for listing on Kallisto. You can check out my offerings there.
martinezgloria35
Trust:
Guest posting is still relevant. My web traffic has gone up on the 10th week after I bought guest posts on Kallisto.io.
hetottenlalmhu
Trust:
martinezgloria35 wrote:Guest posting is still relevant. My web traffic has gone up on the 10th week after I bought guest posts on Kallisto.io.

I put my websites up for listing on Kallisto. Check out my offerings here.
moughsllosb
Trust:
hetottenlalmhu wrote:
martinezgloria35 wrote:Guest posting is still relevant. My web traffic has gone up on the 10th week after I bought guest posts on Kallisto.io.

I put my websites up for listing on Kallisto. Check out my offerings here.

Hi there, do you sell on kallisto?
dateewfxc
Trust:
Of course, you can get backlinks from authority sites through guest posting. Guest posting is one of the best off-page SEO strategies.
phyllisgibbs
Trust:

Guest blogging is one of the oldest and effective content marketing strategies. As well as expand your brand's reach also. But the condition applies that you have to do it the proper way.
kellanfaraday
Trust:
Definitely is! It's still golden, we still use in our strategies
kean.sargent
Trust:
Why not. I suggest you to read about qualified dedicated software developers
kellanfaraday
Trust:
kean.sargent wrote:Why not. I suggest you to read about qualified dedicated software developers

So do you mean how you made the website matters too?

Totes agree. I think before everything else you need to strategize as well on how your website is framed or wired. What's the point of getting a ton of web traffic but your audience just leaves because of poor user experience...

I remember that was our dilemma before but after investing in a developer we even hired a headhunter (this is them https://distantjob.com/hire-developer/ in case you were wondering) to look for talent.

And maaaaan that was a great investment cause we found a significant change in conversion.
yangkuki4
Trust:
I'm looking forward to this word unscrambler
nesleesmejbpv
Trust:
Yes, guest posting really works for me. My ranking has gone up after I bought 4 guest posts on Kallisto.io. This technique is great for getting quality backlinks, which you need to boost your ranking.
joyceevans28
Trust:
nesleesmejbpv wrote:Yes, guest posting really works for me. My ranking has gone up after I bought 4 guest posts on Kallisto.io. This technique is great for getting quality backlinks, which you need to boost your ranking.

Hi, I put my websites up for listing on Kallisto. Check out my offerings there.
lisloughwhnhdtp
Trust:
Hi, I put my websites up for listing on Kallisto. Check out my offerings there.[/quote]

Hey there, do you sell on Kallisto?
charles.gumbley
Trust:
Yes, it's definitely still effective, and I really don't think this will change anytime soon. Guest posting is one of the most common Off-Site SEO tactics, but in order to give good results, you first need to find the most adequate places and sites where you will publish your guest posts, as those sites should be related to your niche, and you really need to give some value in your articles.
neneausnlljj
Trust:
nesleesmejbpv wrote:Yes, guest posting really works for me. My ranking has gone up after I bought 4 guest posts on Kallisto.io. This technique is great for getting quality backlinks, which you need to boost your ranking.

Hi, I am planning to purchase guest post links on Kallisto too. Your comment helps a lot. Thank you.
ethelglover
Trust:
The answer is yes if you carry on it in the proper way. It drives organic traffic to your blog.
tasuyknq
Trust:
It's effective as long as you're getting backlinks from highly authoritative sites. I found lots of high-DA sites on Kallisto.io.
noatuofuhw
Trust:
tasuyknq wrote:It's effective as long as you're getting backlinks from highly authoritative sites. I found lots of high-DA sites on Kallisto.io.

I am a Kallisto customer too, and their backlinks are surprisingly good. 
gamerseocom
Trust:
Sure, it's always a good way to promote yourself and your website.
christinelopez92
Trust:
Guest posting has had a huge impact on my link-building success. I've been using this method for a very long time, and it always works for me. Also, finding guest posting opportunities is a lot easier now because of the help of guest posting marketplaces such as Kallisto.io. I think guest posting will still be effective for many years to come.
mipacademy1
Trust:
Yeah, I just came to this strategy by just joining a digital marketing institute for learning digital marketing. I must say I saw a great impact on-site and SEO experts do talk more about it.
rmagwood24
Trust:
Guest blog posting is very effective. It's the equivalent of a joint venture marketing campaign where you get your article in front of a large group of interested people for free.
Free Book - How To Make Money With Affiliate Marketing
https://www.newbusiness-success.com

profilemediadmb
Trust:
Have you heard of services that include PR + SEO? Guestposting is good but posting on established news sites is better since they've already earned credibility in the industry and have quite the following, however, you need connections before being featured so be sure to establish first your website and publish valuable content that catches the right kind of attention.
paulinerenfro
Trust:
Guest posting is a great way to reach a new audience and grow your blog or business. It's also a great way to get backlinks, which can help improve your SEO. However, not all guest posts are created equal. Make sure you choose high-quality sites to post on, and make sure your content is original and valuable. Also, be sure to include a link back to your own site. Guest posting can be a great way to boost your traffic and SEO - just be sure to do it right!
soleseriouss
Trust:
Effectiveness is completely dependent on the site you choose, relevancy, your content and so many other things.

The General answer is YES, it's effective.
Buy Sneakers & Streetwear Online @ Sole Seriouss https://soleseriouss.com/

bracknelson
Trust:

Backlinks can be built in a variety of ways, but guest posting isn't one of them. It takes a long time, and you may or may not receive a response from the website owners, or you may be required to pay them. Furthermore, you must give out content that could otherwise benefit your website. Paid guest posting is frowned upon by Google.
smartscraper
Trust:
Yes, Guest posting is effective and most of people do it frequently to get the benefit from it.
Web Scraping Service: https://rentechdigital.com/smartscraper
Download List of Business/Store Location Report

angela.devidson
Trust:
In my experience, it's more effective when someone posts on their behalf. So the person is trustworthy. But on some sites, information is better perceived through guest accounts. Then they think that the opinion is more valuable because there is no prepared answer, account, etc.
smartscraper
Trust:
So, what is the conclusion? Do you consider it useful or not?
Web Scraping Service: https://rentechdigital.com/smartscraper
Download List of Business/Store Location Report

lf8372568
Trust:
Yes guest posting is one thing that can help increase traffic. There are many websites who provide guest post. One of the best for guest post is Weboworld Link Directory which provides instant backlink with dofollow.
softprodigy
Trust:
Yes, it is effective and it helps to boost your website DA, and PA when you get a do-follow backlink from the website.
sagie
Trust:
Guest posting is an effective way to get a quality backlinks (mostly do-follow) from an authoritative site. Otherwise how can you fetch a link from such top sites? IT is true that you can do comments backlinking but that method is not considered a valuable way to earn a backlink.

Guest posting has more value since the posts are often moderated by real people and not automatically submitted hence Google gives such posts more weightage and importance.
SageShark

johnphil0720
Trust:
Guest posting is the one of the best practice to increase your website traffic. It is evergreen process and you can get better results by doing this.
There many other ways too to increase your website traffic
you can learn by reading blogs or watching video on youtube.
oliviaareid29
Trust:
It totally depends on where and how you write. According to me, yes! Guest posting is still an effective and relevant method for linkbuilding. Finding the right website for guest posting matters a lot. This is why I prefer using a tool called Postifluence which provides details for authority sites for guest-posting and builds organic do-follow links. Hope this answers your question.
graycelltech101
Trust:
Guest posting has been around for quite some time now. So is guest posting still effective? The answer is a bit complicated, but the short answer is yes. Here are a few reasons why:

** Guest posting can help you build relationships with other bloggers in your field. This can help you get more exposure for your content and, ultimately, lead to more business.

** Guest posting also allows you to learn more about different platforms and how they work. This can help you improve the quality of your writing and make sure that your content is accessible to as many people as possible.

** Finally, guest posting can help you network with other entrepreneurs and make connections that could lead to future business opportunities.
geraldwasap32
Trust:
Still around and as effective as ever, when done properly!
whitemistcafe
Trust:
Ultimately, Neil advises, don't expect to see a big return on investment for at least two years. In short, the more quality content you publish over time, the better the cumulative effect is
james5184695
Trust:
Guest posting is still effective and beneficial for a website to rank on SERPs. It also depends on which site you are going to post the guest posting, does the site own high quality backlinks and have high DP and PA? You need to make sure that you post your guest post only on quality sites.

This topic was started on Oct 19, 2020 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.