Have you got a service to offer members? Looking for a service? Writing, SEO, Design, you name it - advertise and find it here.

No Sales Yet? You Might Be Missing a Few Things..

alizjkrocks
Trust:

No Sales Yet? You Might Be Missing a Few Things..

Is not that easy isn't it?

"Where are the sales? Where are they coming in?
I've already set everything up.. but now I'm lost on how to proceed!"

After more than 2 years being a full-time internet marketer, and been in the "game" since 2008, I can tell you that you're probably missing a few things to before finally hitting it big.

But before I have you listening to me, I better prove to you that I'm worth listening to. I've been an email marketer and targeted traffic provider in the Internet Marketing/Make Money Online niche for the past 2 years.

Here's my website: http://www.AlizRockinSolos.net

Take a quick look and you can see that I've helped a lot of people get results for their businesses. Simply said, I know what I'm doing. (As cliché as that sounds..)

I started out with Affilorama too, it was one of my first programs that I've joined. It gave me all the right basics that I need to know, and I'm thankful for Mark Ling for this program. I still actively promote it to anyone who's starting out.

Years have passed since I've "graduated" from being an affiliate marketer and I've learned thousands of other business "secrets" and "techniques" that helped me get where I am now.

I made a blog here: http://blog.incomemasterclass.com/categ ... ey-online/ which is pretty new.

Here I share articles that I think will greatly help someone who is starting out.
I talk about which niche you should start with,
The importance of having a proper sales funnel,
Trust and relationship in a business,
How pre-made squeeze pages are negatively affecting results,
And many more that I'm planning to write about.

Or if you have any topic that you would like me to talk about, just drop me an email at [email protected]

Getting back to why you're not getting the results.

It's a simple explanation. You haven't understand the what, how, when, why a prospect will actually BUY your product.

For instance:
How does a good, winning, converting squeeze page looks like? (It's deceptively simple, but there's a whole lot of customer psychology understanding involved)

How exactly does a proper sales funnel looks like? The one that makes leads buy? (The sales funnel topic is a HUGE one, and I talk about it in my blog. Will add more articles soon)

How do you write very engaging emails or newsletter series that will make your readers engaged, entertained, trust you, and ultimately BUY from you? (Followup sequence is an important part of your business, securing your back-end sales!)

A section in my blog here: http://blog.incomemasterclass.com/work-with-me/
is where I list my various services that will greatly help you super-charged your internet marketing efforts.

In the times that I can spare, I will answer simple, quick questions that aren't really answered in my blog. (One guy asked me to recommend him a good squeeze page creation software so I recommended him one I use and that's been making me a lot of conversions.)

You know, I'm actually jealous of you.

When I first started out, I don't have such nice and kind people, like myself (thank you.=P) to help you out like this.

The one thing I needed was a good mentor, a good coach who can guide me, who I can go for consultation or just ask questions that is bugging me.

I want to be there for you, I love the Affilorama family. And I think it's about time I give back to the community with my expertise and knowledge.

If you would like to contact me, my email is [email protected] and my Skype is: alizjkrocks

I hope to hear from you soon!

Keep the peace, spread the love,
Regards,
Aliz AJ
Last edited by alizjkrocks on 31 Aug 16 4:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

Direct-Response Copywriter
www.CopyRocks.net
Let's Get CopyRockin'!

I help info-marketers/digital marketing experts sell more products with strategic direct-response copywriting.

onlineprofit
Trust:
Hello Everyone! Your message was worth to read (as you said you are worth to listen to).
I say thank you.
Where should I start my online business? Start from here and avoid scammers, learn from successful entrepreneurs:
>>> https://ko296.isrefer.com/go/ssm002/onlineprofit/

Learn how internet marketing works:
>>> https://mcrmgo.com/go/freebook3/2390/9

See which course has helped a lot of entrepreneurs to build their businesses successfully online:
>>> https://ko296.isrefer.com/go/pac/onlineprofit/

alizjkrocks
Trust:
You're perfectly welcome brother!

bndayishimiye992 wrote:Hello Everyone! Your message was worth to read (as you said you are worth to listen to).
I say thank you.
www.CopyRocks.net
Let's Get CopyRockin'!

I help info-marketers/digital marketing experts sell more products with strategic direct-response copywriting.

dmhuanag
Trust:
Thank you for your encouragement and tips. I was down in the dump when my first few PL went to the sewers
alizjkrocks
Trust:
Keep on doing what you're doing! Any business will start off bad, so don't worry about this. Even I started off losing money first before I make it big.

The one advice I will give you is to NOT be scared of spending money to test. In business, the more money you spend, the more money you will get.

But don't just spend blindly when you're not sure what you're doing. Make sure to learn all that you can first, understand the concepts. Once you get at least the basics down, just go for it. And then you'll see what else need to be improved.

You say that your first venture went down the dump. Have you learned anything from it? Why did it turn out that way? Do you know?

This is where a lot of newbies fail to address. Failure is part of the process. You NEED to fail before you improve and succeed.

Keep at it my friend, you'll get there soon enough.

dmhuanag wrote:Thank you for your encouragement and tips. I was down in the dump when my first few PL went to the sewers
www.CopyRocks.net
Let's Get CopyRockin'!

magentoocodewire2015
Trust:
Hey, darkclaw3000
I really like the way, you keep hardworking for getting the better result. I like your experience. Thanks for sharing it with us. Feel good to read your post.
alizjkrocks
Trust:
I'm glad that you liked it! I really appreciate that. And I'm happy that I made you feel good. It's the one thing I always wanna do. Thank you so much!

magentoocodewire2015 wrote:Hey, darkclaw3000
I really like the way, you keep hardworking for getting the better result. I like your experience. Thanks for sharing it with us. Feel good to read your post.
www.CopyRocks.net
Let's Get CopyRockin'!

antwerp203
Trust:
Nice message! I was able to learn something from it!:) Thank you!:)
Get to know more on how to effectively earn money through affiliate marketing here:

http://bit.ly/2EPitwC

alizjkrocks
Trust:
An absolute pleasure my friend! I'm glad you got something out of it!

teardroptony9 wrote:Nice message! I was able to learn something from it!:) Thank you!:)
www.CopyRocks.net
Let's Get CopyRockin'!

addisoncave
Trust:
nice posting really knowledge able for me thanks for posting such posts.
alizjkrocks
Trust:
My absolute pleasure! Head on to my blog, I post more occasionally. www.blog.incomemasterclass.com

addisoncave wrote:nice posting really knowledge able for me thanks for posting such posts.
www.CopyRocks.net
Let's Get CopyRockin'!

jomelk
Trust:
Very well said. Keep on doing what you're doing! hopefully consistency will finally bring me to my first goal, my first sale. I just started my affiliate marketing website www.mechaplan.com

thank you for this guide. God bless

Jomel
alizjkrocks
Trust:
that's awesome! yup always be consistent and always know what you are working towards.there has to be some kind of goal or result to achieve, be it positive or negative

jomelk wrote:Very well said. Keep on doing what you're doing! hopefully consistency will finally bring me to my first goal, my first sale. I just started my affiliate marketing website http://www.mechaplan.com

thank you for this guide. God bless

Jomel
www.CopyRocks.net
Let's Get CopyRockin'!

oshi
Trust:
Thanks for sharing your experience, Aliz!
It is really inspiring for me to read your blog.
Got Desktop traffic? I will pay you 80% commission of sales with OSHI Defender Affiliate Program.
Send PM or just Sign up and monetize your traffic: https://www.oshidefender.com/partners.html

alizjkrocks
Trust:
oshi wrote:Thanks for sharing your experience, Aliz!
It is really inspiring for me to read your blog.

My pleasure! If you have any questions feel free to ask! =D
www.CopyRocks.net
Let's Get CopyRockin'!

cashbackscript
Trust:
Sure I too facing this same problem in running my business. On read this thread I got some valuable tips. Thanks for sharing.
deetei
Trust:
I had to struggle some similar problems. Thanks for the useful information.
josephcarper
Trust:
What kind of problems you faced. Elaborate it.
deetei wrote:I had to struggle some similar problems. Thanks for the useful information.
addisoncave
Trust:
this post was really inspiring. Thanks for sharing such a useful information with us.
kallayprasanth05
Trust:
I just want to know what a pre-made squeeze page is. Also how does it affect my signups? Many pre-made squeeze pages are marketed nowadays by some marketing-tool websites. Or did I not properly understand what you were trying to emphasize?
stormhazegle
Trust:
Hey, darkclaw3000
I also started an affiliate program of my own like Mark Ling's Traffic Travis and Affilorama I have a product on ClickBank and making sales is hard especially getting affiliates which people try to make it sound like it's as simple as "hey promote my product & get big bucks". It's always great to use the internet for information like yours. By the way our affiliate program can be seen here http://www.currency-articles.com/partners-affiliates hope you guys like what you see :)
deetei
Trust:
very helpful, i'm struggling with this. gonna give it a try. thank you :)
alizjkrocks
Trust:
kallayprasanth05 wrote:I just want to know what a pre-made squeeze page is. Also how does it affect my signups? Many pre-made squeeze pages are marketed nowadays by some marketing-tool websites. Or did I not properly understand what you were trying to emphasize?

Pre-made squeeze pages are the ones given to you by whichever program you're in. Like MOBE or iPas2. They'll usually tell you to use a squeeze page they made so you don't have to create one your own. Those pages are pre-made squeeze pages.
www.CopyRocks.net
Let's Get CopyRockin'!

This topic was started on Aug 15, 2016 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.