Have you got a service to offer members? Looking for a service? Writing, SEO, Design, you name it - advertise and find it here.

Looking for Joint Venture with Web design Online reputation

seosky64
Trust:

Looking for Joint Venture with Web design Online reputation

Hi,

I'm looking for partner with someone who is running Web design or Online reputation management or social media service. I have some unique service that can help you make more money once you introduce it to your client, they will easily accept it.

If you interested and wants to know more about my offer please add me on SKYPE: daledaviss
I wont be available to reply to this thread or PM’s.

Great earning potential if YOU are interested.

Look forward to hearing you.

Regards,
Dale
daodungvtm
Trust:
we hope to share and learn more from you guys.
who are in need can contact to skype: manhdung1511
addisoncave
Trust:
ya obviously if anybody needs i will recommend them
taxlawyerlosangeles
Trust:
Quite naturally, a lot of small businesses don’t particularly like reviews sites and who can blame them. While customers can get an opportunity to publicly endorse and thank a business for a good job done, review sites tend to attract those who want to voice a negative experience at a business much more than those who had a great time there. In addition, review sites can be manipulated by disgruntled current and former employees and even competitors with false reviews.

Here is a list of major review sites you need to set up a profile on:

1.Yelp!
2.Insider Pages
3.Google Maps
4.Bing Local
5.City Search
6.Yahoo Local
7.Local.com
8.Merchant Circle
9.Angles List
10.Better Business Bureau

Other review sites worth considering
While there are major review sites like Google Places and Yelp, there are also niche specific ones and location specific ones too that may be more relevant to your small business.

*Restaurants -FriendsEat,
*Medical physicans-MyDocHub.com, InsiderPages.com
*Travel /Hospitality businesses TripAdvisor

By setting up a profile, you can use your profile RSS Feed to get Google alerts so that you monitor any profile changes such as the latest reviews when they are submitted. In this way you can quickly respond to negative reviews and handle an aggrieved customer or thank those who posted positive reviews and include them on your website and other PR materials. Without staying on top of your reviews, your company will be playing catch-up in damage control.
Tax Lawyer Los Angeles for legal advice and tax return preparation.
www.taxlawlosangeles.com

This topic was started on Apr 08, 2016 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.