Have you got a service to offer members? Looking for a service? Writing, SEO, Design, you name it - advertise and find it here.

High Quality Original Content 500-words for $6 each!

jpastorizo
Trust:

High Quality Original Content 500-words for $6 each!

Affilorama Service Offer: Original Article Writing – High Quality 500-word article

Price: $6USD per article for original content

Timeframe: Our turn around time is around 3-6 days depending on our work load at the time of your order. Please let us know if you have a specific dead line you’re trying to meet and we will let you know if we can take on your project or if you should give it to another Affilorama Service Provider here in the forum.

Paypal Address: [email protected]

Description: I have a team of writers from the Philippines and India and we have been providing quality article writing service to clients for the past 2 years. We write high quality original articles for your web content needs and we can write articles on almost every niche.

Our standard keyword placement structure when we write your articles is based on Affiloblueprint. However, if you have a specific keyword placement/density requirement then we will do that while keeping the article's natural flow and smooth transition from sentence to sentence.

Here are some of our testimonials from our clients: http://pastorizo.com/testimonials.php

Please send us a PM to place your order or post a note here on this thread and we will reply to you within 24 hours. Thank you.
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

michaelbrown098
Trust:
Hello Everyone :)
I know that original contend article is very important for build a website, Even i need to get some original articles. But firstly i want to make sure about this.

Thanks for inform me :)
Free Websites | Free Web Space Hosting

jpastorizo
Trust:
michaelbrown098 wrote:Hello Everyone :)
I know that original contend article is very important for build a website, Even i need to get some original articles. But firstly i want to make sure about this.

Thanks for inform me :)

Hi michaelbrown098,

Yes original content is very important when building a website.
But to avoid a biased answer (since this is my service offer), I will let other Affilorama members answer that for you. =)

Regards,
Jon

paulie69
Trust:
I just wanted to say that you won't be sorry by using Jon's service. I've used it and have been very happy. The communication and the articles produced in my opinion were first rate.

All articles I received were 100% original. Which is very important indeed.

I really don't think you can go past Jon and his team if you want well written articles at a great price with a fantastic turnaround. Do yourself - and your business - a favour and order his service like I did.

Regards
Paul.
jpastorizo
Trust:
paulie69 wrote:I just wanted to say that you won't be sorry by using Jon's service. I've used it and have been very happy. The communication and the articles produced in my opinion were first rate.

All articles I received were 100% original. Which is very important indeed.

I really don't think you can go past Jon and his team if you want well written articles at a great price with a fantastic turnaround. Do yourself - and your business - a favour and order his service like I did.

Regards
Paul.

Paul,

Thank you so much for your testimonial. We greatly appreciate it!

Regards,
Jon

carlmasure
Trust:
Hey Guys,

I have to agree. Jon's team does a fantastic job! Even special orders are no problem and quality is first rate!

Carl
garcia212
Trust:
I am interested, what is the current turnaround with the holidays?
taburki1s
Trust:
Jon's service is top notch. They provide original and top quality articles. I strongly recommend Jon's service.

Bobby
IM is my new hobby... Trying my best to make it a career -- Bobby

jpastorizo
Trust:
taburki1s wrote:Jon's service is top notch. They provide original and top quality articles. I strongly recommend Jon's service.

Bobby

Wow, I've been so busy through the holidays and new year I never even had a chance to say thank you to my clients' feedback! Carl and Bobby, thank you for your feedback. My account manager and the rest of my team said thank you for the appreciation of their work.

At your service,
Jon

chidi11
Trust:
Is this correct I give you a list of keywords and you write a 500 peice article for each one

Chidi
jpastorizo
Trust:
chidi11 wrote:Is this correct I give you a list of keywords and you write a 500 peice article for each one

Chidi

This offer is $6 per article. The article will be 500 words in length and will be original.

funhubpro
Trust:
jpastorizo wrote:Affilorama Service Offer: Original Article Writing – High Quality 500-word article

Price: $6USD per article for original content

Timeframe: Our turn around time is around 3-6 days depending on our work load at the time of your order. Please let us know if you have a specific dead line you’re trying to meet and we will let you know if we can take on your project or if you should give it to another Affilorama Service Provider here in the forum.

Paypal Address: [email protected]

Description: I have a team of writers from the Philippines and India and we have been providing quality article writing service to clients for the past 2 years. We write high quality original articles for your web content needs and we can write articles on almost every niche.

Our standard keyword placement structure when we write your articles is based on Affiloblueprint. However, if you have a specific keyword placement/density requirement then we will do that while keeping the article's natural flow and smooth transition from sentence to sentence.

Here are some of our testimonials from our clients: http://pastorizo.com/testimonials.php

Please send us a PM to place your order or post a note here on this thread and we will reply to you within 24 hours. Thank you.

Sent you a PM!

-Jack
Want to Train in MMA? http://www.trainmmainfo.com

jpastorizo
Trust:
Hi Jack,

Thank you for your inquiry.
We have not had a client who was marketing in this niche so I can say that we have not written articles on this niche. However, some of my writers could have written on this topic before they worked with me and my team.

I have instructed my account manager to check with our writers if we can write articles on your niche. I will let you know ASAP if we can work on your project. If you can send an email to [email protected] then it would be great so I can reply from there through my mobile.

Thank you.

Regards,
Jon

funhubpro
Trust:
Thanks Jon for the quality articles. You can't beat the price. The turnaround was within the specified time frame. Very happy with your service. Keep it up. Will definitely order again soon.

Thanks Again,

Jack
Want to Train in MMA? http://www.trainmmainfo.com

harvestseo01
Trust:
I might say that this services might be trusted as what I have heard from the testimonials :) Looking forward to avail on some of your services.
kripkegirl
Trust:
is this service still available?

This topic was started on Oct 10, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.