Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Smart link - an easy way to earn

adamaffjohnson
Trust:

Smart link - an easy way to earn

Hi!

I'm sure the most part of affiliates know very well what the smart link is. However, if you are a newbie and just making your first steps in affiliate marketing, I hope these short notes will be useful.

Well, smart link is a URL, that leads to numerous offers. You send the traffic there and it is distributed to the offers by special filter parameters.

It is quite an easy way to earn in affiliate marketing because it saves your time on searching for offers, studying verticals, conducting tests and setting up distribution rules. Moreover, due to the traffic analysis, smart link converts better and you have higher chances to gain profit.

What is more, you don't need to pay for using it! At least, on AdsBridge. What they propose is to use their smart link (or SmartOffers) without paying for a subscription. You can get your money earned with a smart link on your account.

I recommend you to try the smart link as a starting point in affiliate marketing or as an additional source of income. It works))
untheri
Trust:
For sure it's a very smart tool especially when you have some stable offers and need to pay for that with SEO traffic really. So it all will be geo redirected itself anyway. I do not see how you will use it with some paid traffic where it's targeted by the country.
adamaffjohnson
Trust:
untheri wrote:For sure it's a very smart tool especially when you have some stable offers and need to pay for that with SEO traffic really. So it all will be geo redirected itself anyway. I do not see how you will use it with some paid traffic where it's targeted by the country.

Hi!
The advantage of smart link is in the mechanism that distributes effectively any traffic you send to it. For example, if offers in this smart link cover GEO from Tier 2, you buy this type of traffic and send it to the smart link. Your conversions will be profitable anyway. Most part of AdsBridge smart links cover all GEOs. It means, that you can send any traffic to them and get high conversions.

Do you agree?)
cpakitchen
Trust:
Smartlinks work great for a huge source of worldwide traffic. This is a really useful feature - helps to get the maximum from your traffic.
CPA Kitchen - Gambling and Betting Affiliate Network https://link.cpakitchen.com/page/affilorama-cpakitchen

azmanh101
Trust:
Never heard of smartlink before. thanks for the info.
nilpotter
Trust:
Thanks for sharing such kind of useful post. Through smart link I can earn commissions when visitors click through my links and make a purchase.
Want to make money online? Tired of the scams in the internet world? You’re a click away from earning millions. More than 1038483 students are taking benefit of Anthony Morrison blog. Enter right now: https://www.anthonymorrisonblog.com/

adamaffjohnson
Trust:
azmanh101 wrote:Never heard of smartlink before. thanks for the info.

Thank you for your comment))
I'm very happy to know that I write really useful information, it inspires me!

Have you tried AdsBridge smart links? Please, share your experience.
adamaffjohnson
Trust:
Hey, guys! I have awesome news for you!

Recently I mentioned AdsBridge as a free tracker while working with smart links. Now guys have launched one more vertical Adult Games!

I thought this vertical is highly lucrative in 2020. Highly recommend trying!
buildwps
Trust:
Thanks for your info. I've been in Affiliate niche for over 1 year but never heard about the Smart link. I often use several offer links in different campaigns.

This topic was started on Jun 03, 2019 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.