Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

What do you prefer to use: search engine or social media?

nilpotter
Trust:

What do you prefer to use: search engine or social media?

For the rest of your life, would you rather be unable to use search engines or unable to use social media? Why?
Want to make money online? Tired of the scams in the internet world? You’re a click away from earning millions. More than 1038483 students are taking benefit of Anthony Morrison blog. Enter right now: https://www.anthonymorrisonblog.com/

cecille.l
Trust:
You can do away with social media and still have a social life. I have de-activated my social media accounts from time to time and doing so was not detrimental to my social life and over-all well-being.

Search engines, on the other hand, are frightfully useful. The internet is one large knowledgebase. It will be difficult to search through information on the world wide web without a search engine to help you.
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

swordseeker
Trust:
When I want to chit chat with a friends or the whole world I do something like that. In a case I want something like to buy new shoes or PC hardware I would go to the Google or Bing really. Sometimes it's all combines, but you've got my point.
susanna23
Trust:
After FB asked my to send a copy of my ID card, I don't have social media anymore...

On the other hand, without search engines one cannot search for information on the internet.
That defeats the main purpose of the internet as a source of information.
Maybe I'm wrong but I think the internet was born with the search engines feature.

The problem are not the search engines per se, the problem is google
spoorti1509
Trust:
Well, I prefer both because both has its own pros and cons. But Search Engine has more preference according to me.
aezioninc
Trust:
For targeted customers, the search engine is useful to get specific users from searching targeted keywords, Some People don't like to search on the internet, they are more active in social media according to me both are useful but the search engine has more preferable.
Aezion is a leading Custom Software and Mobile Application Development Company in Dallas, Frisco, Texas-U. S.A.

kritesh
Trust:
Social Media Optimization (SMO) is also popular among businesses. SMO is popular because it enables the business to bring steady traffic to their website. SEO, on the other hand, is focused on bringing more traffic but requires time to get going. But, that doesn't mean SMO lacks traffic.
cpakitchen
Trust:
Anyway, you should use the combination of search engine and social media. You can lose potential clients if you will deny one of these channels.
CPA Kitchen - Gambling and Betting Affiliate Network https://link.cpakitchen.com/page/affilorama-cpakitchen

mikemarko567
Trust:
In my perspective, using both of these will do good for you. It's just that you have to maximize them.
untheri
Trust:
Search engines and Social media play different roles. Without social media, your social life can stil continue, but without search engine, the internet becomes useless. That's just my opiniion, I stand to be corrected. I like Google, I can get everything I need there
info1328_651
Trust:
I prefer both because it is depend what i want do in a work.
shishir.travelogy
Trust:
I think Both are important for us to target my audiences
abhinavshashtri15
Trust:
I think both are equally plays major roles
social media handles online reputation management whereas search engine handles traffic coming to website
*moderator removed link*
Last edited by maryt on 02 Aug 19 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spamming

philrr
Trust:
I use both but mainly social media including Twitter, FB, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Reddit and Quora to name a few.
Busistart
Success for any Business
www.busistart.com

csptl123
Trust:
The Search engine drives more traffic towards our website/webpage whereas social media creates the platform to generate more traffic. Both of these are equally prominent as per their pros and cons are concerned.
Finally, the Search engine is a communicational channel and social media is data which passes through that channel.
burneyalbern
Trust:
Depends on the circumstances, whether you have to grab information or spend time being socialize.
aezioninc
Trust:
nilpotter wrote:For the rest of your life, would you rather be unable to use search engines or unable to use social media? Why?

SEO is based work based research-based user free content updation process with the targeted business but social media visualization of Images and content it will take time to reach customers for B2C business social media is best, for B2B search engines are giving a better result.
Aezion is a leading Custom Software and Mobile Application Development Company in Dallas, Frisco, Texas-U. S.A.

csptl123
Trust:
I prefer the search engine because the major role of a search engine is to drive traffic to your website. ex: If you are looking for any information, or to purchase a product generally, first will go to search engines
chongjasmine
Trust:
I prefer to use search engine. This is because it is easier for me. I am not a popular person.
tagyourleadssergio
Trust:
Depends what are you waiting for. My experience says : use both, without doubt!
Tagyourleads - best immigration service CPA! -> http://iaffnet.hasoffers.com/signup_affiliate/3

malikwaqas758
Trust:
I would prefer to use the search engine instead of social media because of google have 99% traffic for more visit *link moderated*
Last edited by maryt on 14 Jul 20 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: promotional

augustbrett943
Trust:
IMO, search engines are way more important. Recently I've realised that I'm using social media only as a mean of communication with friends and even this is dwindling down, as I more often simply call them.

Give or take a few years and I expect to completely stop using all social media.
kim5761
Trust:
I think should learn to do both methods for traffic generation. SEO looks the harder way so where in Affilorama can I learn in depth. Currently I am doing Quora and now in affiliate marketing forums to learn social media methods. Thank you.
Christopher Toh
ronaldandrson
Trust:
Its 2 different types of searching also, so as for me depeneds of what i am looking for,nowdays social media can help more then simple search. But simple search will never die !
holisticbodyworx
Trust:
In business, web based life is utilized to showcase items, advance brands, associate with current clients and cultivate new business. Online networking examination is the act of get-together information from web journals and internet based life sites and investigating that information to settle on business choices.
emersondgostino
Trust:
Social media is eventually going to be the best means of promoting a website, so I would prefer using social media in future.
dubaibrill
Trust:
Search Engine and Social Media Marketing are two very core terms when it comes to digital marketing but Search Engine is best for a website because in search engine many factors like SEO, SEM. SO it will helpfull.
s.saisaanvinaidu123
Trust:
Both have lot of benefits and it is difficult to tell which one is better. Both are required for improving the positions, traffic and etc to a website
b8agency
Trust:
I prefer both because I think these two platforms performs an important role for every users.
oliviajames573
Trust:
first of all, we should focus on, why you want to choose search engine marketing over social media marketing. It all depends on your own habits. according to record 61%, consumers use the search engine for best searches, I also use search engine for my search results.
No.1 remote spying solution for android, Mac & Windows https://www.theonespy.com

wisokyrusty
Trust:
Social media if you are searching for targeted audience.
untheri
Trust:
Only those that are addicted to social media would chose it over search engines. Search engines are like bridges to the internet. It is from the search engine that you determine where to go. Imagine searching for a webpage but not knowing its address. Google will provide you with a list and it will be among them.
agamagelv
Trust:
I depend on social media to keep me entertained every day. Social media is the one place where you will find all kinds of people. Some wirth the same interests as you and others who you do not get a long with. Meetng up with people face to face is no longer that easy especially if you are always working or on your computer like us affiliate marketers.
swordseeker
Trust:
In that case I would chose social media. I rarely search for anything on search engines. Search engines act like stations for those that do not know their way around the web. Once you know what you are looking for then you leave the search engine. I know all of the webpages I visit in my mind. I do no need to search for them.
tekasa
Trust:
Well, this is a very difficult one to answer but if I had to chose then social media is what I would do without. I mean like we all know how important google search is including the other search engines. Without them I would be lost. I can live my life without social media and not feel like I am missing out on anything.
ronaldandrson
Trust:
difficult ot answer , but for the last time i saw news and info in social media and for me its more comfortbale . so probably social media .but also depends in the same time.

This topic was started on May 12, 2019 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.