Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

What do you love more, posting stories or watching stories?

j.nye
Trust:

What do you love more, posting stories or watching stories?

Hi friends, can you please tell me What do you enjoy more — posting stories or watching stories? Why?
stienella
Trust:
joycenye wrote:Hi friends, can you please tell me What do you enjoy more — posting stories or watching stories? Why?

I would like to go for posting stories might be cause of business or some interesting matter.
davidhwilliams341
Trust:
I enjoyed when I watch the stories of Instagram or any other Social platform because I get many new ideas for business point of view or data strategist.
swordseeker
Trust:
I am personally love watching stories. I spend quite a lot of time in social networks and read and watch all of this but almost always have no time or willing to do something with my own accounts - that is my mistake probably. I could earn more by doing that potentially;)
ms12angela.parker
Trust:
I like make stories as movies - with music and description)
untheri
Trust:
I personally love posting stories. First because I enjoy writing, secondly because there are more people out there ready to read than post, so I make use of the opportunity. I also like posting since I can monetize my stories and content if well written, as I ensure high quality
edu-money
Trust:
As for me, it is more interesting to watch stories. Some bloggers show their entire life, and it seems to be a full movie in the frames of Instagram.
edu-money.com
Trust:
Exactly it is more interesting to watch stories!
But if you want to promote your brand you can use Instagram stories for it. Nowadays, it is the best way of self- advertising
The best affiliate network in the custom writing niche! - https://edu-money.com/en/

E-mail: [email protected]

cpakitchen
Trust:
You should post stories if you want to promote your business and gain more audience.
But in my private life I prefer to watch stories
CPA Kitchen - Gambling and Betting Affiliate Network https://link.cpakitchen.com/page/affilorama-cpakitchen

holisticbodyworx
Trust:
Presently you need to unsee this. Mean the story uploader not realize you watch it or not. Here is a technique by which you will have the option to conceal your view which won't make the other individual see your name in the watcher's rundown. Along these lines, you can see Instagram stories secretly.
mor.dov
Trust:
as for me i like to watch more , just seems its like to watch movies for me lol ;intersting to watch something really interesting i mean the stories which is about world news or animals few celebraties .
b8agency
Trust:
I love watching stories, I think most of us do same.
shadowsmasher
Trust:
I am definetly a watcher. I find it hard to post stories because there is usually not much to post. Either way I find it enjoyable when i see what people have to share. Some people share very interesting stories. Some are helpful while others are just posted because they had to be posted. I do create stories but not so often. There is just something about stories that does not seem right by me.
tekasa
Trust:
I prefer to watch stories instead of creating my own also. Why you may ask. If you check out the stories that people make it isusually about theor lives. It is too revealing for me. I do not trust social media that much. I like my life to remain private. If I post then it is something important and not about me.

This topic was started on Apr 29, 2019 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.