Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

What are the upcoming affiliate marketing trends for 2021?

bart.dvor
Trust:

What are the upcoming affiliate marketing trends for 2021?

What affiliate marketing trends should we be looking for in 2021?
charlottelin8995
Trust:
The affiliate marketing industry is naturally a part of an even bigger eco-system — the digital marketing one. And as with every subcategory, it draws from its bigger counterparts. That’s why, when looking into what’s going to work for affiliates, it’s also worth investing in what’s going to work for digital marketers of all kinds.

Driving user-engagement
Greater campaign sustainability
Surviving market volatility
Fitting seasonal and viral trends
Data-driven decision making
Campaign optimization
Marketing automation

Kindl Visit us:- **removed link**
Last edited by maryt on 11 Jan 21 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spamming- promotional

tekasa
Trust:
Affiliate marketing ahs taken another turn because at the moment there are so many people who are trying affiliate marketing. If you want to make it in affiliate marketing now then you are gonna have to fight your competitors. You will have to use the same tricks that they use adn then make things work out for you.
dala
Trust:
In this year you will have to kwn what the people want and most of the time the area of focus is actually the teenagers. athe teens are actually better spenders than the adults. Just get them what they like and target them in the areas where they will not be able to resist what your link has to offer. A landing page isa lso ever important and you have to make to meet their expectations.
erricomalatesta767
Trust:
I've never understood how you can predict trends in such a complex and constantly changing field like digital marketing. Any type of it, not only affiliate marketing. Read again what's written in the thread. "Data-driven decision making", "fight your competitors", "use landing pages". Such recommendations aren't something unique or "trendy". These are a must.
As an example, to get a graphic design for my landing pages and ad banners I use Awesomic subscription service and they know what is trendy when it comes to graphic design so they try to adjust the production of content I get to be trendy. But it's not about establishing a year-long strategy. Such things change every few months so we discuss it constantly and make tweaks here and there even within a single project sometimes.
So, maybe it's better to rephrase the question or narrow it somehow. Say "what can affect marketing in 2021?" Sounds close to the original question but I find it better.
janefrankel
Trust:
bart.dvor wrote:What affiliate marketing trends should we be looking for in 2021?

Here are some trends for 2021
>> Seasonal advertising
>> Customer base video as content marketing
shibannichakraborthy32
Trust:
Below are the most likely affiliate marketing trends of 2021
Seasonal Advertising.
1. Native Advertising.
2. B2B Advertising.
3. Localized advertising.
4. Video content.
louisebuckner
Trust:
✔︎ Following seasonal trends and tapping into current demand is a must. ✔︎ Campaign tracking and data-driven decision-making are key to growing your business in 2021. ✔︎ Affiliate marketing automation is the next big thing in 2021. ✔︎ COVID-19 pandemic will continue to exert an impact on the digital marketing industry.
juliahale8745
Trust:
✔︎ Following seasonal trends and tapping into current demand is a must. ✔︎ Campaign tracking and data-driven decision making is key to growing your business in 2021. ✔︎ Affiliate marketing automation is the next big thing in 2021. ✔︎ COVID-19 pandemic will continue to exert an impact on the digital marketing industry.
https://www.maaccountancy.co.uk/
kallayprasanth05
Trust:
Distribution of e-books for free could be the trend for 2021! This I am saying because giving away free e-books can make the prospects look into the affiliate offers more closely. They tend to become action takers we hope.
thoratankita335
Trust:
Small Business idea's with low to no investment. Starting from home can be related to kitchen or cooking.
charles.gumbley
Trust:
bart.dvor wrote:What affiliate marketing trends should we be looking for in 2021?

A bit late response, but will share some thoughts for the following year. In my opinion, influencers will become a more important factor for reaching new affiliates, video content will become more and more popular and present, some automation tools will continue to impact the effectiveness of marketing processes and European GDPR regulation will continue correcting the way how affiliate programs collect data.

This topic was started on Dec 29, 2020 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.